Mid-Terms and training; The Sports Festival prelude

Momo's POV
I awoke to see Izuku's sleeping face and I felt my heart was beating faster. I smiled at his face. It was like something had been destined to be. 'Izuku....please get well soon.' I thought as I held his hand. "If I could be honest with you, midoriya.... I see you as someone that I can be with. You saved me many times and for that, I thank you. You really are my savior and I hope you wake up, I want to thank you for everything." I said as I brush his curly green hair from his face and kissed him on his forehead. Realizing what I did, I went back home and talk to my parents about who I love.

"Awwww my little Yaoyorozu is in love with a boy!" My mom said in which I blushed deeply.

"So who's the handsome young man you were interested in?" My father asked me.

"I-I-Izuku Midoriya..." I stuttered on who I loved. My mom and dad were smiling at me because I told them who I love.

"Momo dear, I believe you are indeed love Izuku just like he loves you." My mom guessed as she smiled.

-Midoriya's house-
Izuku was up and training his body. After the events of the USJ, Izuku remember Momo's voice and confessing her true beliefs about him and how she feels. She was in love with him and now....

Izuku's POV
"Momo, I love you too. I now understand your true feelings about me. Heh, it's funny how fates collide and in a mysterious way as well. To think.... me, being the next sub-zero and falling in love with the most smartest and beautiful girl in class 1-A." I said as I was working on my katas. As I finished, I realize that the mid-terms exams were coming up before the Sports Festival. 'Maybe I should ask Miss Yaoyorozu if she can help me with the written portion.' I thought as I meditate in silence.

-The next day in Class 1-A-
Izuku's POV continued
As I arrived to the classroom, I was bombarded by my friends and one by one, I was asking so many questions.

"Izubro, how did you manage to survive?" Kirishima asked but was cut off by Tooru.

"Are you all right, Midori~?" Tooru said as she was concerned about my health.

"DAMN NERD!!!! YOU HAD TO STEAL MY LIMELIGHT OF GLORY FROM ME!!!" Bakugou snarled but in his eyes, he respects my will to protect everyone.

"Hey, Midoriya. Can... Can I eat lunch with you, Iida, and Uraraka?" Momo shyly asked me which caught my attention.

"Ummm.... Sure. I don't mind actually." I said in return Momo began to smile. I walked into the cafeteria with Momo, Iida, and Uraraka talking about our goals for when we became pro heroes.

"The reason why I want to become a hero is to help my family. You see, they work at a construction site and I wanted to help them make money so they can live the easy life." Uraraka said as I understood where she's coming from.

"Bravo, Miss Uraraka. An understandable way to go." Iida said

"I agree with Iida. What about you, Yaoyorozu-chan?" I said and for the first time, I called her chan. Momo literally blushing like a madman and she calmed herself down.

"My reason to being a hero is to protect those we care about and save them with a smile!" Momo replies in which I blushed and it reminded me of myself and my goals.

"Same here, Yaoyorozu! It looks like we have a common goal in our lives." I said as Momo smiled at my goals and hers as well. It was like destiny has intertwined for us to be together in the future.

Suddenly in the back of my mind, Todoroki was a bit jealous of Momo and I being so close together.

Todoroki's POV
'I still want to know how Midoriya and Yaoyorozu are so close. She and I were recommended to be in U.A. But she seems to have feelings for him lately. No matter though, I will beat Midoriya and show Yaoyorozu my true feelings for her.' I thought as I ate lunch with Jirou, Kaminari and Mezo.

"So, What do you guys think of Midoriya's quirk?" I asked my fellow classmates who were eating lunch.

"He was totally punk rock. Albeit cold when he was interrupted by a pervy grape juice boy." Jirou exclaimed. "But without a doubt, very cool as ice tbh!"

"Midoriya's drive is something to be measured by heart. He told us who he was taught by.... The legendary Lin Kuei Ninja SubZero. That is something that I cannot fathom!" Mezo said in which could explain the ice clone and the ability to freeze things.

"Midoriya May be incredible, but he is indeed no Cryomancer." I said bluntly.

After lunch, Aizawa told us that there will be a mid-term exam next and whoever fails it will not participate in this year's Sports Festival.

Momo's POV
As always, I was fully prepared for the exam but Mina and Kaminari were not. So I decided to tutor them for the written portion but in my mind, I didn't know the other portions of the heroics. Suddenly, Jirou, Sero, and Ojiro came to me asking for help for the exam. *cute gasp* "Yes! Let's do it!" I cried out in excitement. Suddenly, I looked at Midoriya's face and he was smiling knowing that I was a big influence on help my classmates.

"Midoriya-kun~, do you want to join us for our group study?" I asked Izuku with a blush on my face as my friends were wondering why am I blushing.

"Wish I could but... I am going to study on my own. Thanks for the offer, Yaoyorozu-chan!" Izuku said in which I cannot help but smile and respect his wishes.

3rd POV
As school ended, Momo and the gang left for their study group at the Yaoyorozu manor. As Momo went over the heroic portions, Izuku was doing the same and still meditating on his powers as his freezing abilities was gaining much more development and more stronger than it was since his training with the Lin Kuei.

-The next day at U.A.-
As everyone was taking the test, Izuku was relaxed and poised. The test was over and everyone who studied passed with flying colors.

To Be Continued.....