An Icy path to victory; The Calvary Battle

Izuku's POV
As we prepare for the Calvary Battle, Momo decided to make plain white headband to cover up the ten million points headband that was on my head.

"Tokoyami, can you and Dark Shadow keep up the defense? We will deal with a lot of heavy competition in this." I said in which Tokoyami nodded.

"Okay, so what are you gonna do, genius?" Dark Shadow coldly replies in which I smiled.

"Tokoyami, Ochako, and I will be the horse. While Momo will be the rider carrying the real Ten Million points headband, I'll freeze our opponents and we grab the others headbands." I explained the plan to my teammates in which they agreed to the idea. The race begun and we ran as Momo was on top of us.

Momo's POV
"Midoriya! Behind you!" I said as Izuku looks, he froze the floor with an ice charge onto the ground making most of the participants slip and fall.
"All right, my zuzu~!" I grabbed some of the player's headbands until we were all frozen in place by Todoroki's quirk.

"I'll take that." Todoroki said as he snatches the fake headband in which Izuku smirked and  froze Todoroki in place.

"That was easy!" Izuku said as he grabbed Todoroki's headband. But as the timer was winding down, Bakugou was rushing towards us while Todoroki broke free going after Izuku.

"DEKUUUUU!!!!" Bakugou screamed at him
"MIDORIYA!!!!" Todoroki screams as well.

"And Times up!" Present Mic said causing the three to stop in their tracks.

After the contest was over, we were declared the victors in the Calvary Battle. Then it was a minute break and I ate lunch with Jirou. Suddenly, Kaminari and Mineta came in our way.

"Jirou, Momo?" Kaminari spoke first which I was surprised at first.

"Ummm yeah? Is there something you need, Kaminari?" I asked in question.

"Yeah. You see, Mr. Aizawa has informed us that the girls in U.A. Have to wear the cheerleading uniform. It's what Aizawa told us to tell you!" Kaminari said in which me and Jirou were in shocked to hear from our teacher.

"WHAT?!" Jirou exclaimed in shock. In which I was surprised to hear from our teacher.

"A-are you sure that what Mr. Aizawa said for us to do?" I questioned Kaminari and Mineta.

"Yep that's what he said. But don't blame us. It is what Aizawa wants you to do... since you're the Vice President and all!" Mineta said in which I agreed since I am the Vice President Of Class 1-A I had to comply with what our teacher asked us to do. So in the locker room, I gathered the girls from Uraraka, Tooru, Tsuyu, Mina, and Jirou as I used my quirk to create the cheerleaders outfits for us.

"Ladies and gentlemen if you miss the events that are happening, well we'll show you some of the other events that happened." Present Mic spoke as Aizawa was looking down at the stadium, he cannot help but wonder why I and  the other girls were in cheerleading outfits.

"What are those girls doing?" Aizawa said as Present Mic looks as well.

"Whoa ho ho! Look like the 1-A are putting out the fan service!!" Present Mic said on his mic.

As we were embarrassed about how the crowd reacted, I looked to Kaminari and Mineta and... they were giving the thumbs up to each other.

"WHAT!! YOU TRICKED US?!! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Me... of all people, I end up getting tricked by those two perverts. As I felt completely embarrassed, Izuku chuckled and smiles at me. At first I was mad at him for laughing at being tricked, but when he gave me an honest smile, I couldn't stay angry at Izuku.

*sighs* "Why did I fall for that pervert's scheme?! I even used my quirk to make these outfits!" I kneeled down on the ground in defeat and Uraraka came towards me and comforted me by patting my back.

"Ugh!! I hate those guys!!" Jirou threw her Pom Poms on the ground.

"Well~ It's almost time for the next event, and  I think these outfits are really cute~ so I say, Let's roll with It!" Tooru said in her bubbly personality.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Jirou shouted in disbelief.

"Kero~ Wow Tooru, you're really good at this, huh?" Tsuyu said in her frog like tone.

Izuku's POV
As always, the other competitions were far different from what we had to endure. And to my own shock, the girls went with being cheerleaders.
'By the elder gods, I think Momo looks great in her cheerleading outfit..... WAIT! Stop thinking about that, Midoriya! You're Lin Kuei.... Not. A. Pervert like Mineta and Kaminari!' I thought as I blushed a dark crimson red on my face. But was snapped out of it by Present Mic's voice.

"ALL RIGHT FOLK, THERE WILL BE 1v1 BOUTS PITTING THE VERY BEST!!!" Present explains. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Class 1-B's Hitomi Shinsou.

"So, I wanna wish you good luck!" Shinsou spoke. As I tried to speak, a Tail was covering my mouth. That Tail belongs to Ojiro.

"Don't talk to him, Midoriya. Whatever you do, don't utter a single word to him. His Quirk..... He can definitely put you in a trance like I did." Ojiro said in concern.

"Right. I'll keep that in mind. Aren't you competing?" I asked my friend about it. In return, He shook his head no. "I see..... I can respect your wishes of not fighting. And as class president of class 1-A, I will allow you to make your own decisions and destiny."

Ojiro smiles at me after I understood his reasons for not going to fight in the tournament. All the other classmates watched and smiled after I told Ojiro how I respected his pride and honor for not competing.

To Be Continued....

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Had to recap the episode of My Hero Academia and make the story similar to the anime but making Izuku more of a badass SubZero in Mortal Kombat.
Quick Shoutouts to ghostofPercyJackson silverlion12k DarkMaster201 and scargod17 for making my series a hit! Thank you!