The frozen tundra; The Sports Festival begins!!

3rd POV
As everyone was nervous about the Festival, Izuku was at the ready as he was to be the spokesperson of starting the Sports Festival by the Rated-R Hero Nemuri Midnight.

"I, Izuku Midoriya am here to wish everyone good luck and become stronger for the future. In order to be a greater hero, we all must strive to better ourselves and doubts and fears. You will succeed and go Plus Ultra!" Izuku said in which all the students and crowd cheered and applauded for his speech. Momo was happy to hear the opening speech of Midoriya's words but Todoroki was not impressed by Izuku's positivity. He was burning through a hole in Midoriya because of how close Momo and he were.

Todoroki's POV
'I will beat Midoriya. Sorry, but it is fate for me to win. And I will will win. I will not use 'his' Quirk to beat him.' I thought as we listened to Midnight's explanations to the participants about the events that will take place.

"And now folks, the first contest will be the obstacle course race. You will be racing to the finish line." Nemuri Midnight said as I looked at Bakugou and Midoriya.
The race was on as everyone used their quirks to try and make to the finish line.

'Midoriya's speed is not bad but... he will have no chance of beating me.' I thought as I looked over to the others but to my surprise, Midoriya started to catch up on me.

Izuku's POV
"I must be getting to the point that I cannot lose. Huh? A zero pointer again? How many of these things are there?" I said in an annoying voice but a cannon was shot and to my surprise it was from Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Yaoyorozu..." I said in shock but smiled at her.

"Piece Of cake!" Momo said as she continued to run for the stadium. And as she was running, I felt a lewd sense in my body telling me to stop a person. Mineta leaped into the air getting ready to pounce on her which kinda ticked me off a bit. So I froze the grape juice boy in his tracks making sure Momo wasn't going to be caught by the pervert.

"Thank you Midoriya, but don't think this still changes anything because it's a race to finish." Momo smiled as we ran. Suddenly, a blonde boy copied Momo's Quirk. His name was Neito Monoma. His Quirk is copy. He can copy other people's quirks and use them as his own.

"WOO! Look at these guys go!! Tell me, Aizawa.... Have you seen competition like this?!" Pro Hero Present Mic asked the Eraserhead Hero: Aizawa.

"Hmph. They are definitely going all out. And possibly try to make it to the finish line." Aizawa explains. "Let's hope they can think with their heads in the mine fields.

Momo's POV
As I saw everyone running from the Zero Pointer yet again, Izuku froze the robot in its track and threw a snowball made of ice. This cause the frozen Zero pointer to shatter and Izuku grabbed a piece to take out the mines without setting it off.

'A very clever strategy, Midoriya-kun~. You thought of this when you heard Aizawa's mentioning they were land mines in the obstacle course.' I thought as I use my Quirk creation to create something to get over the mines. Suddenly, Bakugou and Todoroki were going towards the finish line but to my surprise and everyone, I saw Midoriya flying passing by Todoroki and Bakugou. As Izuku was declared the winner of the first event, I was running a bit slower and felt tired.

*panting* "what.... happened?" I said as I felt weak. As if something was sticking in my back. I looked over and it was Mineta sticking onto me with a lewd face. "This is like killing two birds with one stone!" He cried out.

"You... are the WORST!!!" I cried out. Suddenly, he lets go and I felt better. We listen to Midnight's announcements for the next event.

"For our next event, it will be.... THE CALVARY BATTLE!!!" She said in a seductive tone of voice and her whip cracked causing most males to be in her trance. All except for my Izu~! He was not tempted by Midnight's antics as he too took the Sports Festival seriously. But what came to a shock was that Izuku gained 10 million points which everyone glared at the green haired boy. 'Maybe I should team up with my Izu-kun~. He may have ten million points but... I can't see him do this event alone.' I thought as I looked at him.

Izuku's POV
'Ten Million, Huh? Looks likes everyone is going to go after me. I say, I welcome the challenge! Nothing will stop me from being a hero. Not the ten million points, and not being a target by everyone who will go after me!' I thought as I concentrate on the Calvary Battle by forming a team. I began asking Kacchan in which he rudely declines as usual, Ojiro respectively decline to team up with me in which I respect his decision as well as Iida who wants to win the ten million points as he teamed up with Todoroki-san. As I was prepared to go it alone, a hand was on my shoulder and it was Uraraka's.

"Hey, Deku! Let's team up! Together we will surely win." She said in a positive way.

"Okay then, Uraraka. Let's do it!" I said but as we were coming up a strategy to win with Tokoyami, suddenly I saw Yaoyorozu coming towards me.

"Huh? Yaoyorozu..." I said in shock.

Momo's POV
"Ummm.... May I join you in the Calvary Battle? Maybe I can be some of assistance." I said as I blushed red but Midoriya smiled at me.

"Of course, Yaoyorozu-chan! The more the merrier." Izuku said and we began to come up a plan.

To Be Continued....