The boy who have everything vs. the boy with nothing

3rd POV
As the festival continues, Momo was watching Izuku stretch his body preparing to face Todoroki. Son of Endeavor. But before their battle will commence, It was Ochako vs. Bakugou match.

Uraraka's POV
'This is it! My chance to make my mom and dad proud and give them the good life they deserve.' I thought as I was up on stage ready to face Bakugou.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT MATCH?!" Present Mic spoke "WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, WELCOME BAKUGOU AND URARAKA UP ON THE STAGE!!!"

*breathes inward and back out* "All right, Ochako! I can do this!" I said to myself. "I need to win and advance to meet with Deku-kun!"

"Kero~ I Hope Bakugou doesn't hurt Ochako too much. It might be a contest, but Bakugou must keep control of his temper." Tsuyu said as she watches the fight intensively.

Bakugou's POV
"Oi Round Face. Quit while you're ahead and I might spare your worthless life!" I spat normally.

"No way! Just like Deku said, I can beat you and meet him ahead in the tournament." Uraraka's tone was determined to beat me in which it pissed me off.

"Grrr! That damn Deku! Fine!! Then I will beat you until you said the words 'I quit' or beat you to death!" I was steaming and the sweat from my hand began to Nitroglycerin creating an Explosion hitting Round Face. Somehow, Round Face was still standing after every attack I threw at her. 'Dammit! This girl doesn't know when to give up.... Tch! Fine if she wants to fight, She's got one!' I thought as I continued to blast Round face with my nitroglycerin quirk.

Izuku's POV
'I see Kacchan. You are hell bent on beating me, All Might, and becoming number one hero of the century.' I thought as I saw Uraraka getting up activating her Zero Gravity Quirk bringing up rocks, and debris from the ring. 'Uraraka's giving her all to beat Bakugou. But Kacchan isn't going to let up on her. He has vengeance and pride just like my master's rival Hanzō Hasashi.'

As the match continues, I noticed Iida's face as if something have happened to him to grieve on something or someone.

Uraraka's POV
'I cannot lose. Not yet! I need the money to help my parents out!' I thought as I looked at Bakugou and charged at him only to be hit with another explosion to the face. "Aaahhhggghhh!!" I screamed as I flew back but got up from his attack but I was winded as my adrenaline rush was kicking in.
"Is- is that all you've got, Bakugou?!" I yelled at him in return, he was angrier than before.

"DIEEEE!!!!" Bakugou yelled and launched an explosion to me again.

Izuku's POV
"She's going to lose this match! Bakugou knows it but he's giving her respect for putting up a good fight in the end and it shows how much courage Uraraka has to give despite the odds against her." I said as Tsuyu was intrigued by what I said as well as the others. Uraraka could not continue and she was sent back to Recovery Girl's room to be healed.

"So manly...." Kirishima agreed with me.

"Kero~ Todoroki wants to speak with you after the match. Is it something important between you and Todoroki?" Tsuyu asked me in which I sighed and smiled.

"No nothing is important between he and I. But I will gladly talk to him in private." I said as I leave to see

Momo's POV
'Izuku..... I wonder why Todoroki is going to talk with My Zuzu~ is it... is it because of his Quirk?' I tried to fit the pieces together for an answer but none was coming.

"Really worried about Midori~ Huh, Yaomomo?" Mina Teased as I grew a shade of red on my face implicating that I was blushing hard.

"N-n-no.... w-why would you t-think Of that, Ashido-san?" I said stuttering. "Anyway, I think if Todoroki would ask Izuku to talk to him, then it must be very important I'm guessing.

3rd POV
As Izuku was out of the stadium with Todoroki, Todoroki wanted to know the truth.

Todoroki's POV
"Tell me, Izuku. All Might got his eyes on you for some reason. Are you All Might's love child?" I asked nonchalantly in return, Midoriya gave a silent chuckle.

"Me? All Might's love child? Do not be fooled, Todoroki-san. I can respect All Might.... but being his child...I am not. I know you have a distasteful liking of your father though.... it seems that he wants you to use the left side of your quirk." Izuku said in which I grunt in retaliation.

"My father.... I will not use that old man's quirk as long as I live! Just so you know, I am stronger than you and I will beat you with my right side. No disrespect, Midoriya." I said in a monotone way.

"It will not be enough to defeat me, Todoroki-san. Either you use your full power or you'll fall and fail as a hero!" Midoriya replies as he walked away. "Also this declaration of war you threw out to me, right back at you. Because I will win!"

However as I walked away, Bakugou was listening to the whole conversation between Midoriya and I.

To Be Continued....

A/N: Sorry for the wait. Had to create my next story featuring two of the Ansatsuken warriors Ryu and Ken in what if Ryu and Ken were in My Hero Academia. More chapters will be coming up in few. So sit tight and grab the popcorn because the fight with Todoroki and Izuku is under way!