Momo's chilling Doubt; Izuku helps his creation!

A/N: A very quick shoutout to my homies ghostofPercyJackson silverlion12k jwolfmaster1 DarkMaster201 mamba24808 PlusUltraShadow -yaoyorozu TheWiseFalcon Thank you guys for reading this series. Anyway, in this chapter, this will play out much like the anime but when Momo is heartbroken after losing to someone, Izuku will comfort her. Note, there will be a heartwarming romantic scene in this story. Anyway, stay frosty and go beyond... PLUS ULTRA!!

Izuku's POV
"So it looks like Momo is going to take on Tokoyami. However, it is not going to be easy for her to beat. Maybe I should give her some pointers on how to beat Tokoyami...." I said until I saw Momo going to go up next. "Wait Momo, are you sure you got a plan to beat Tokoyami? If not, maybe I can be of some of assistance." I asked in which she gave me her cutest smile that melts my heart.

"Thanks, Midoriya-kun. But I cannot accept that. I must win my battles on my own. But I do appreciate the offer of assistance." She replies with a positive attitude and determination. "But if we manage to meet in the semifinals, don't hold back on me. We are aiming to be at the top as heroes."

I nodded and smiled at her as she went towards the stadium.

Momo's POV
"ALL RIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE TIME HAS COME TO SEE THESE TWO CONTESTANTS DUKE IT OUT!!!" Present Mic said as I was a bit nervous about this but when I looked up to Izuku sitting, I had to focus on the contest and not let doubt creep up to me.

'So I'm up against Tokoyami....If I want to win against him, I must come up with a strategy to beat him!' I thought as Tokoyami was standing waiting for the match to start. I create a metal bo staff to prepare myself when the match starts.

"3.... 2.... 1... GO!!" Nemuri Midnight said as her whip cracked to her hips.

"Go, Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami exclaims as a dark bird shadow appeared and prepares for an attack on me.
*gasps* 'QUICKLY! CREATE A SHIELD!' I thought as my quirk creates a metal shield strong to deflects Tokoyami's Attacks.

"Nggh! Gwaaah!" I tried to keep myself composed and focus on a way to counterattack Tokoyami. But as I was trying to, Dark Shadow land a single strike to the shield. "Waaaah!" I screamed as I felt the blow.

"Tokoyami is definitely on the offense and not letting Momo getting her train of thoughts to counter his onslaught and she isn't aware of it. I hate to admit it but... Tokoyami's plan is perfect." Izuku said in a much calm mind and serious tone of voice in which the 1-A classmates were shocked to hear Midoriya's deductions of the match.

'Ugh! I can't get my thoughts!' I thought. But suddenly, I see Tokoyami and Dark Shadow standing there not moving an inch to attack as if they were planning something else.

'Huh? He'd stopped? Now's my chance!' I thought but was cut off by the R-Rated pro Heroine Nemuri Midnight.

"Yaoyorozu.... Out of Bounds!" She said from the mic. I was in shocked to see my foot out of the ring. "Haaah... But.... I... didn't. Do. Anything." I felt sadness and disappointment in myself but I wonder if Izuku was disappointed in me. But what I saw was Izuku smiling at me. When I went off the stadium grounds, I felt hot tears running down on my face knowing that I am not good enough to be a hero. Suddenly, I felt a warm embrace from someone and that someone was Izuku Midoriya's arms wrapped around me from behind. I stopped crying and turned around to see his emerald green eyes comforting me at this time.
"I-I-I lost... I don't know if I should continue becoming a hero....I feel like- like a..." I said stuttering a bit as tears fall but Midoriya stops me from completing what I was about say.

"Do not say that you are a failure, Yaoyorozu-chan! You lost. But don't let that bring to your mind that you are a failure. Continue walking the path of heroism and strive to better yourself. Isn't that what you told the others when we started our journey to become heroes?" Izuku said softly as I remembered the words I said as class Vice President and to Midoriya when we became president and Vice President.

"I-I remember..." I looked into his eyes once again and I smiled a bit as he reminded me of what I told the Class.

"Always better yourself. Being a true hero doesn't mean that you failed to lose the fight, but it will make you stronger in the next bout you will overcome." Izuku said as he hugs me more to which I had a blush on my face but didn't care. I placed my head onto Izuku's chest and his heart was warm. "Yaoyorozu-chan, Don't let doubts and fears get the better of you. You are indeed worthy of being called a hero... whether you fall, someone will pick you up and support you like I have. Because I believe in you." Izuku's words were no lies. He had a lot of faith in me and his heart was true to the point. I felt his hand rubbing the back of my head as we stood in this embrace. I smiled a bit more as my tears stopped. Izuku wiped them with his right hand as my eyes were blurry from all the tears I shed and my cheeks were a bit puffy but Izuku gave me something to think about and gave me a reason to continue my path to be heroes.

"Thank you... Midoriya-kun!" I said softly making sure Izuku heard my gratitude. "Your words are very honest and truthful. You truly are... my hero!"

Izuku blushes as I told him he was my hero. Suddenly, I gave him a little kiss on his freckled cheek and he began to glow a bright red tint on his face which I find it cute as I giggled.

"O-Of course, Yaoyorozu-chan. A-A-Anyway, I better prepare for the next match coming up." Izuku stutters a bit which I chuckled and smiled at him.

"Okay! I'll be cheering you on, Midoriya-kun!" I left Izuku and headed up to the stands with my classmates.

Uraraka's POV
'Okay! My match is coming up in a few minutes and it against Bakugou-san. *gulp* I sure hope that I can win and help my momma and papa and give them the easy life.' I thought as I was in my locker room awaiting for my name to be called. Suddenly, I heard the door slammed open and it was Bakugou himself.

"Huh?! Dammit! Wrong Locker room! Oi, Round face! You better quit while you still can because if you don't, I will pound you until you cannot move!!" Bakugou spat out with mean and grumpy attitude. Now I was super nervous. As Bakugou left the room, Izuku shows up.

"Hey, Uraraka? Are you alright? It seems that Bakugou was in here a minute ago. Did he tried to get under your skin?" He asked me in which my eyes started to swirl. But I shook it off and shook my head no.

"Oh! No, Deku. He just went inside the wrong Locker room... that's all!" I gave him a happy tone of voice in which Izuku nods in approval but deep down, I was afraid. I was afraid to lose and not accomplish the promise to my daddy. Izuku left and I had to gather my train of thoughts to beat Bakugou.

To Be Continued....

Next chapter.... Iida's crazy mishaps; Enter Mei Hatsume's Babies!!