Sports Festival begins; a chilly declaration of war descends!

Momo's POV
As I was training on my creation quirk, I kept thinking about a certain green haired gentleman who saved me not once, not twice, but three times from extreme danger. And as I was finished with practice, I noticed Izuku's training. He had his eyes closed and his breathing was in tuned. Suddenly, he created an ice sword once before and began to work with it. 'Midoriya's definitely developing his abilities. It is like he is setting on mastering the cold and Ice.' I thought as he finished. He then does something that the class and I never expect him to do.... He began to conjure up an ice storm. "Whoa! What is Izuku up to?!" I screamed as the cold weather was forming into Izuku's hands. It grew colder and colder until it was formed into a ball.

"So..... MANLY! Never knew Midoribro would do this kind of thing!" Kirishima response as I sighed while looking at the love of my life Izuku Midoriya.

'Oh Midoriya, I really want to be with you. Maybe one day start our own family and become heroes.' I thought as the ice was formed into his hands and released it on the fake villains causing them to freeze.

*Panting heavily * 'I.... got to find a new way to reach my full potential to protect my friends and Yaoyoro- er... Momo!' Izuku thought as I looked into his emerald green eyes.

Izuku's POV
"As much as I train, I feel that it is not enough. Maybe for my training, I can clean up the Dagobah Municipal Beach. I heard there was a lot of trash in the beach." I whispered to myself as school ended.

-Weekend morning-
As I began to clean up the beach, I didn't notice that Momo was watching me from afar. She was looking at me as her hair was taken down and not in her usual ponytail. I had no shirt on which showed off my developed body and toned muscles.

'My goodness! Izuku's body has been developed since the last time I saw him. I hope when this is all over, I will tell him that I love him and want to be with him.' Momo thought as I go through my katas and forms.

'I hope Momo is doing alright with her training. She has a lot of potential just like me but afraid or doubts her abilities and her quirk. I should relax a bit but if I do, then there's no way I will be a true hero and grandmaster like the original SubZero!' I thought as I threw a spinning back Fist then a red right roundhouse kick. In the state that I was in, my mind and body were definitely in tune.

-At the U.A. Cafeteria-
I was eating Lunch with my friends and the girl who I loved but can't seem to tell her wondering what was the commotion going on at the board.

"They're scouting for the best and you know I am! So move out the way, extras!" Bakugou said as I shook my head in disappointment for how the hell we were friends in the first place.

Suddenly, I see a boy who had curly purple hair and was looking at us with a grin on his face.

Shinsou's POV
"So this is the great class 1-A.... pretty weak and lame!" I said in a cocky tone of voice. Somehow, it angered the blonde bombshell kid.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME OUT?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME?!" Bakugou screamed in which Izuku stood up and froze Bakugou's mouth.

"Note this You pansies, I am calling you guys out at the Sports Festival. Consider this a declaration of war! I will enjoy beating you guys and humiliate you on the spot." I said with an somewhat smirk.

"We won't let you!" Izuku said with a determined voice as he eyed on me with a disapproving look which I felt a bit of anger in me.

"And you will be the first to fall by me." I left leaving the class stunned by what Izuku said and did.

Momo's POV
"I-Izuku...." I was worried about what the boy name Hitomi Shinsou said. He declared war against us and a few others. I was a bit worried and now nervous to compete but as I doubt myself, Izuku's bright and warming smile was telling me to 'Do not let doubt or fear creep into your soul. When life it's at a crisis, you must face them head on and push forward.' Look in his eyes.

'Thank you, Midoriya-kun~ I will keep reminding myself to not fear in the face of danger and triumph it! Because I have you to guide me every step of the way.' I smiled and turned to the others as we talked about the festival.