AGED UP! ROBIN (D.W) X VILLAIN! READER

Requested by mouse13-__-14

keys; 

Y/N = YOUR NAME

V/N = VILLAIN NAME

It was dangerous, both of you knew. One simple slip-up and it would all be over and you would never be able to see each other again. It was stupid, reckless, but truthfully it was love - not that either of you were able to say it out loud, awkwardly enough. 

It started when you were doing petty crimes - robbing stores and shoplifting from supermarkets. You were starving and your parents couldn't afford rent - what were you supposed to do? The Government didn't care - no one did - you were at the bottom of the list for anyone to take care of. 

So when he caught you stealing from a pharmacy, he asked you why as he cuffed your hands. 

"My mother is sick," you cried knowing your reasoning wouldn't work. "We can hardly afford food and rent - while rich assholes refuse to help and fuck us over." You couldn't help but notice the smirk on his face when you spoke before it disappeared. Suddenly the cuffs were gone, and a back full of pills was shoved in your face.

"I'll cover it," he said. "Trust me - but this is the only time I'll be helping you out."

You nodded gratefully, wiping away the last of your tears. "Thank you so much, Robin."

"I-It's fine."

The second time you saw him was when you were forced out of your home and into a foster center: people claimed that it would be safer and you'd be better off. You found yourself running away a week later, frightened by being separated from your family - you were fifteen and wandering alone. 

You bunkered out beneath bridges and abandoned buildings, but food became the main struggle again. You were running from the cops when you ran into him, Batman alongside you.

"I told you I couldn't help you again," he stated, dragging you out to where the police were waiting. 

"I'm not asking," you stated, ignoring the pain in your stomach. "I just want my family back."

Robin looked at Batman before back at you. "What do you mean?"

"These people - child services - took me away from my parents because they couldn't keep paying for school fees and stuff." You looked between Robin and Batman. "I just want to see my parents."

You never did. 

Soon you found yourself hating the petty crimes you committed, now eager for something more exhilarating and provided some sort of stable income. And nobody would suspect a child to be a part of a small group who dealt drugs - cocaine, heroin, weed. Dangerous but small stuff. You were quite sure how you got into it, but you found it was an easy trade if you knew who your clients were. You were also sure to never get to close to anyone - Gotham streets were dangerous and getting killed was something to always watch out for.

You were crouched in the back of an alley, counting the notes in your hand - there was enough to pay for something to eat and then some. Shoving it into your back pocket, you headed out of the alley, pulling down your beanie and covering it with the torn hoodie that failed to keep you warm. Before your foot could connect with pavement, you were shoved against the brick wall, the breath knocked out of you.