BATMAN X SUGAR BABY! READER ☾ MATCHED

Requested by drunknightwing

WARNINGS: contains some sexual themes (though they are not explicit, i still feel the need to have some warning)

AUTHORS NOTE:  in absolutely no sponsorship w dc, here is me supporting rober pattison being casted as a younger vers of bruce wayne and crossing my fingers is goes well (bc i need a young boy to play him for once not any of these 40 - 50 year olds)

keys;

Y/N = YOUR NAME

L/N = LAST NAME

"Listen, all I'm saying is, there's no harm in exploiting the rich when you're both consenting to it." Your friend spoke with such enthusiasm, it almost concerned you how much they were pushing you.

"Yeah, but it's just- it's a little gross, isn't it?" Despite your protests, you still managed to get as far as making a profile page.

"Well, it's this or continuing to wait tables at that restaurant where creepy guys stare at your ass." Rolling your eyes at the comment, you were still anxious at the idea. It's not like you hated the idea - in fact, being a sugar baby seemed to empower most people, or at least, from what you had heard of from other people. "Look," your friend continued. "Just trust me on this - and if it doesn't work out, we'll just plan narcotics on 'em and boom we're innocent."

Sighing, you finished setting up your account and closed the app. "Done," you said with an overly fake smile. "Now what?"

Your friend smirked, clinking their drink with yours. "And now we wait."

It was the weekend, and neither you nor your best friend had any assignments left due for university for the next couple of weeks. So, you planned a sleepover at your new flat, which you were both shocked that you could afford on your own.

Only when it was nearing two in the morning did you bother to open the app again - your friend passed out on the couch next to you. Telling yourself it was out of pure boredom, you started swiping through the app, quietly giggling to yourself as you did so. At times you found yourself wondering why you were even boring - most of the messages that you were sent were mortifying - and wasn't one of them a professor at your university? Half an hour passed and you were ready to give in before you landed on him. Staring at his photos, you looked at his bio - there was nothing. Convinced he was nothing but a catfish, you decided to play along and swiped right, before the bright green word 'MATCHED' came up on your screen.

Rolling your eyes, you noticed that he was already writing.

'If it isn't weird to ask, why are you up so late?' Was his first message. Confused as to why he was holding off from being creepy, you decided to lie a little bit.

'Studying - the usual'. You weren't expecting an immediate response, though, you did consider asking him what he was doing awake at 2:30 in the morning, but didn't get a chance to when he replied.

'Gotham University, correct?' He asked. You went to ask him how he knew when he sent another message. 'I saw the building in the background of one of your pictures, in case you were concerned.'

'Uh yeah, I am studying there'. You thought for a moment, before finally asking a question. 'So why don't you have a bio? Are you pretending to be a billionaire to taunt people?'

'Of course not. It's embarrassing, but, I kind of didn't know what I was doing when I was setting up this... application.'

You couldn't help but laugh, but still unconvinced. 'Prove it', you sent. 'Send me a video of you uh posing with a fat stack'