Chapter10: Truth or Dare or Death or Fair.

Percy's POV

I was sitting in the Posioden cabin Thursday afternoon ,  ready to play a game of Truth or Dare.

Almost everyone was there , Annabeth , Jason , Piper , Frank , Hazel , The Stolls , Clarisse and Nico.

We were about to start but there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door standing infront of me was a girl with  black hair , striking blue eyes.

"Thalia you actually came." Jason said as he crushed his sister into a hug.

"Um yeah I thought you guys knew , that I am coming you know for that thing tomorrow. " she said.

"What thing?" I asked.

"Something between me and Thalia." Jason said.

He quickly eyed everyone in the room except me, SOMETHING suspcious is going on!

"Well anyway lets get started with the game." Annabeth said quickly.

"I'll start." I said.

I looked around everyone in the room , my eyes landed on Conner.

"Conner Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Hmmmm DARE." He shouted.

"Hehe your going to regret this." I laughed maniacally.

"Guys I am scared." Conner said.

"Oh come on Percy isnt that evil." Annabeth said.

"I DARE YOU TOO IRIS-MESAAGE THE GODS NOW AND TELL THEM THAT THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND THE WORST LEADERS EVER, AND THAT THEY ARE ALL MOLTY LASAGINIA!" I shouted with an evil smile.

"On secound thought he is." Annabeth said.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED HERE!" Conner shouted.

"Maybe."

"THIS ISNT FAIR THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" Conner shouted.

"Wow ladies and gentlemen this game just went from  Truth or Dare to Death or Fair." Leo said.

"Go ahead Conner." I said.

He took a Drachma coin out of his pocket and threw the coin in the air and said "O iris goddess of the rainbow show me the gods in the council."

An image shimmred in the air showing the gods in the council and as usual they were arguing.

"LADY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH MY AMAZING SON DATING YOUR DAUGHTER!" Posioden shouted at Athena.

"Oh boy there fightning about us." Annabeth whispered looking at me.

"THE PROBLEM IS THAT HE IS A SEA SCUM JUST LIKE YOU!" Athena shouted back.

"EXCUSE ME WHO YOU CALLIN A -"

But he got intruppted when Conner said "AHEM ATTENTION PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT." He took a deep breathe and said "YOU GUYS ARE HORRILBE AND THE WORST LEADERS EVER AND YOU ARE MOLTY LASAGINIA !" Conner said.

We all burst out laughing.

The gods were all silent with their mouths open.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL US-"

But Zeus got intruppted when Conner said

"PERCY DARED ME TO DO THIS BLAME HIM."

The gods all turned their heads towards me .

"OH SO THIS IS MY FAULT NOW!?" I SHOUTED.

"Well since it was a Dare I know what I could do."Zeus said.

The air shimmerd around us.

I opened my eyes and I found myself in the throne room infront of the gods.

All of my friends were there too.

"TIME TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE WITH THE GODS" ZEUS said.

**********************

Hope u guys liked it