Chapter22:Pranksters At Night Part4

OMG OMG I KNOW I AM AN IDIOT BUT I AN ACTUALLY HAPPY WITH 872 READS......yeah I am stupid.

**************************

Percy's POV:

"WHAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAKE ALL THE HEPHASTUS CABIN TOOLS??!?!?!" Leo yelled.

I wanted to take reveange on him for poisoning my water fountain , IT WAS A GIFT FROM MY DAD I MEAN WHAT WAS LEO THINKING ITS NOT LIKE EVERYDAY WHEN I GET TO SEE MY DAD OR GET A GIFT FROM HIM!

"Well guess what TOO BAD LEO."

"Actually Leo , Percy's got a point we have to do something that would actually make your cabin mad." Jason added.

"WHATEVER FINE BUT DONT BLAME ME WHEN YOU HAVE AN ANGRY MOB OF HEPHASTUS KIDS AT YOUR CABIN DOOR!!!!!!"

*************

We slowly walked into the Hephastus cabin , and started taking everyone's tools and kinda messing up their machines or inventions.

I looked around and saw  that Leo wasnt really paying attention to what I was doing instead he was scolding Frank for damaging his favorite machine.

I quickly took all his tools , and set up my plan and well.......lets just say that when Leo wakes up he will FREAK AND MIGHT ACTUALLY EXPLODE INTO ASHES!

"Okay were done." Conner said. "Lets go prank the Ares cabin now that will be fun."

The Ares cabin is a NIGHTMARE really , the paint was just splashed on the walls and it was PITCH BLACK AND RED.

And obviously we painted the walls BRIGHT PINK AND SWITCHED ALL THEIR WEAPONS WITH THE APHRODITE'S CABIN MAKEUP.

And their clothes are just PUNK BLACK CLOTHES but........we ended up switching them with the Aphrodite's cabin clothes (obviously).

"So um guys which cabin now?" Nico asked.

"Hmmm the DEMETER CABIN!" I said.

"Okay lets go."

The Demeter cabin is like as if nature pooped its pants in there because its like a jungle , they have like evey kind of plant , planted in there.

And Leo's idea of Pranking them was to poision their flowers with the same poison he used for my water fountain.

Honestly I felt bad for them , they worked hard to plant them and I know whats its like to have something you love poisoned.

"Leo come on man thats too much."

"WOW guys Percy is actually being nice."

"ZIP IT VALDEZ BEFORE I ACTUALLY SHOW YOU HOW DROWNING IS DONE."

He just rolled his eyes and looked away.

Finally after that we were done with the Demeter cabin.

"Hermes cabin right now , so that after that we get into the juicy stuff hehehe."

"Percy do you really still want to prank Mr.D?"

"Yes Jason yes I do."

Hermes cabin was easy we just set up some traps here and there and made sure that Conner and Travis knew where they were so that they dont end up in them in the morning.

When we were done we stood infront if Mr D's room in the big house.

"Percy what are you uo too?" Leo asked.

I ignored him because I was still mad at him.

"Whatever lets go In."

We walked inside.

Mr.D was snoring (theres a shocker) and he was in his underwear that had jaguar designs on them (once again theres a shocker).

I opened my bag and took out some of the makeup I took from the Aphrodite cabin. ( the water proof obviously so it could be hard to wash off)

And I am not an expert on putting makeup but.....I just started to add makeup to his face.

But in the mean time the others were wrecking his room.

Leo poisoned his vine plants (and once again...again theres a shocker) while Frank took all his coke.

And finally the long night was done.

I was laying on my bed in my cabin ready to wake up to the screams of the camp.