Chapter21: Pranksters At Night Part 3

Jason's POV:

"Wait a minute what did you just say Jason?" Nico said.

"I said its time to give the Hades cabin a makeover."

"NEVER IN MY MORTAL DAYS WILL I LET YOU DO THAT!"

"Nico we have to or then we would get caught." Percy said.

"Percy's got a point." I added.

"OKAY FINE I WILL WAIT OUT HERE CAUSE I DONT WANNA SEE WHAT YOU GUYS WILL DO!" Nico said.

"Okay lets get PRANKING." Travis said.

We slowly walked into the cabin and lets just say it was like a Hades paradise.

The walls were black with some red blood designs on them everything was black and red.

"Okay so we baisaclly paint it PINK WITH PONIES AND RAINBOWS ON IT!" Conner said.

And we got to work , Percy painted the walls neon pink while Travis added some rainbow and pony designs on them.

I looked over at Leo and lets just say if Leo dies I am probably sure its because NICO EXPLODED ON HIM.

Lets just say Nico would be wearing pink underwear that said LEO IS AMAZING for the next few days.

"Leo do you really wanna die?" I said.

"Oh I am just gettin started."

He got all of Nico's pants and cut them like shorts and dumped them into the pink paint.

"Leo nico knowing you." I said.

"Okay I am done lets go." Percy said.

We walked out of the Hades cabin where Nico was waiting for us.

"If you guys did alot of damage I WOULD LITEARLLY SEND YOU TO THE UNDERWORLD MYSELF." He said.

"I think youre going to send Leo." I whispered.

"What did you say?" Nico asked.

"Um nothing."

"Okay what cabin do we prank now?" Leo asked wanting to change the subject.

"Well I was wondering if Zeus would get angry if we redisigned his statue , in the Zeus cabin?" Percy said with a grin on his face.

"Percy dont even think about it." I warned.

"TOO LATE!" And he ran towards my cabin.

We ran after him and found him standing infront of the statue.

"Dude youre hippe dad needs a makeover and....fast."

"YOU KNOW WHAT GO AHEAD BUT DONT BLAME ME IF THE LAST THING YOU SEE IS A THUNDER BOLT COMING STRAIGHT TOWARDS YOU!" I yelled.

Percy looked like he didnt pay attention to what I said and he said.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever , lets get started." He said.

None if us agreed to design the statue so we watched Percy as he designed it or should I say wreck it.

First he colored my dads lips red so that it shows as if he is wearing lipstick.

Secound he drew a bikini on his clothes.

Third he painted my dads mustache green.

And for the next fifteen minutes he continued wrecking the statue.

"If I showed this to my dad he would be so proud." Percy said.

"Dude do you have any idea what will happend to you if you get caught." Leo said.

"Nah dont worry I wont be caught."

"Anyway I am done which cabin now?" Percy asked.

"Funny you ask Percy , because youre cabin needs a makeover too." I said.

"Oh no you didn't. " He said.

*********

"NOOOOOOO NOT MY NEMO TEDDY BEAR NOT THE NEMO TEDDY BEAR!!!" Percy yelled as I cut his nemo toy into half.

"Man come on you have to be fair."

"I know right." Nico said as he painted Percy's walls with black paint.

"LEO DONT YOU DARE POISON THE SALT WATER FOUTAIN WITH THAT CHEMICAL!!" He yelled.

"Oops well hehe too late." Leo said.

"YOU WILL REGRET THAT!!!!" Percy said and from the evil smile on his face I had a feeling poor Leo is going to die drowning.

"Okay were done , which cabin now?" Frank asked.

Percy looked over at Leo and smiled.

"I wonder how will the Hephastus cabin feel if we took away all their tools." Percy said.

************

So what do you guys think?