Chapter38: The Return Of A Hero

A/N: I said it a billion times, and I'll say it again, THANK YOUUUUU FOR THE VOTES COMMENTS READS EVERYTHING JUST EVERYTHING UR DA BEST!!!!
AND HERE'S THE CHAPTER YOU ALL DESERVE:
******
Annabeth's POV:

He fell into Tarturas for me, he declined Immortality for me. He broke the camp rules to save me when I got kidnapped.

He never forgot me, when he lost his memory.

And what did I do?!

When he needed me most, I wasn't there.

I was in the Big house, right after Piper had to drag me out of Percy's cabin.

I still couldn't tell his mom, I didn't have the heart to do it.

I refused to eat anything nor drink.

Somehow I was shivering, the tears were flowing from my eyes, nonstop.

He was gone...just gone. It happened so fast. He was my everything, I couldn't survive without him. How will I even make it? His last words still burned inside of me.

"I want you to move on." I know that it was directed towards me, he wants me to move on so that I can forget him, but no. I can't do that, I knew him since I was 12.

Piper walked in, with a plate full of food.

She sat down next to me. Her eyes were red from crying.

"Annie, you have to eat something, please."

I tried to move away. But she grabbed my arm. "He told you to move on." She reminded me.

"I-i know, but I wouldn't. "

She looked me straight into the eye.

"He would want you to, do it for him." I started crying aloud, she pulled me into a hug.

"I know, I know. You do realize that tommorw we have to go to Olympus so that Jason can give the Trident to Posioden."

I tried to wipe my tears away, but more kept coming.

"Yeah, I realized that."

"Annabeth please eat something." She pleaded.

"No."

"Percy would want you to."

I sighed. "Fine."

*****************************
Rachel's POV (u didnt see that one coming right?!? Heheh)

As the Oracle I knew one thing, Percy isn't dead nor alive. He's in a situation between both. But I couldn't tell anyone I wasn't sure but I sensed it. We all tried to ask Hazel and Nico, but their not sure even.

But something kept stirring inside of me, telling me Percy needs help........but how?

It was 12:00 midnight. I knocked on Chrion's door.

He opened, his eyes were red too, from crying.

"What is it Rachel?"

"I need to talk to you, its about Percy."

"Okay okay."

I told him everything.

"Rachel, this is very important, but how do you plan on sending help?"

He looked curious, obviously he wanted to help his favorite student.

"First of all, no one should know of this, secound I think we should send blackjack."

He nodded. "Your right, horses could easily find the Island, since Tyson can talk to him, I'll ask him to do that."

He sighed.