THE ATTENTION SEEKER

When your breath hitches and words break, when you realise you could just relax and stop all these with your will. Yet you still stay there in that abyss trying to find your breath and lost words. When you shatter in front of a stranger and ask them for their help and care. When you show them your pain. What you yearn for is not the sympathetic looks or words that are so easily given to you.

When you try to shut out all those cruel words thrown at you by some strangers. When all you need and long for is a warm hug for a few moments and words that tell you're alright to feel and act the way you do, that it's okay to not understand you or your emotions which you can't yet differentiate to be real or your own mind playing tricks, that it's alright to not be ready to know them just yet, or to run away from your truths for a while longer. Just know you could just stop all these and be alright with time and that you can take your time to do just that.

When you dress so pretty and acts so cool. When you try to show this world that you don't care for its remarks. When you are too nice to be okay in this world or acts so rude but still cry to sleep every night. When you shut out the world to just feel alright. When you try to keep your facade of being strong. When you try to make yourself invisible or just be seen. Just know, from somewhere in this world, someone knows and understand you and hope you get through all these times just fine and without any scars.

Thank you!