hermiones idea - chapter one

harry, hermione and ron were sitting in the common room, hermione was reading, while ron was staring at some blank parchment, his quill in hand, and harry was deep in thought, staring at the fireplace. hermione coughed and they both looked at her.

"you guys know pansy?" she blurted out. harry raised an eyebrow.

"parkinson, you mean?" ron said, looking back at harry.

"shes been coming to the library an awful lot, you know... oh ronald stop." she snapped at ron, who was rolling his eyes. 

"as i was saying, we've been talking lots lately and we thought it would be a good idea to start all have 6th year parties." harry choked on air

"mione! shes probably just trying to trick you, its parkinson! hasn't that ever crossed your mind?" harry said, kind of annoyed that shed listen to parkinson

"would you two just listen!" she yelled. they both went dead silent. "she has wanted house unity, you idiots! please, just attend will you? its on Saturday nights every week. everyone in 6th year will be coming." she punch ron in the arm, who kept rolling his eyes.

"i'll come, mione..." harry said hesitantly. ron's mouth dropped open slightly.

"and you are to ronald." she hissed at him.

"fine." he scoffed

hermione got up and grabbed her things, said goodnight and left.

"shes going insane harry, absolutely insane." ron said, putting the parchment and quill down.

"i know, but lets just go so she doesn't drag us by the collar there, its much more comfortable just walking there and getting it done with." harry laughed. rons face stopped completely.

"what? you look like you've just seen a ghost!" harry asked. 

"but we always see ghosts..." ron quirked an eyebrow. harry rolled his eyes

"muggle phrase..." he murmurer. "whats wrong?"

"malfoy'll be there, harry, you know what pansys like..." ron looked at the fireplace

"you don't actually think that she'll-"

 he thought for a second. malfoy wasnt actually bad looking, he has a nice body, his platinum blonde hair that shone in the dark, those stormy grey eyes that would be easy to get lost in, he was a handsome guy in general.

"you never know, just watch out for her, harry." ron said. "im going to bed, night." he yawed and walked to the dormitories. he left harry sitting alone in the common room. he heard a noise behind him, he jumped and then saw,

"CROOKSHANKS! goddammit!" he sighed as the cat curled up in his lap. 

**3 hours later**

harry woke up on the couch, and checked the time. 

1:09am

well then... he thought. he pulled out the marauders map. 

"lumos." he muttered.

the whole map had dots on the common rooms, since everyone was asleep. but in the halls, there was a small dot that read 'malfoy'

what is he doing up this late? harry thought. he grabbed his invisibility cloak and left the common room.

his map and wand in hand he wandered around the corridors until he saw a light. he gasped silently and ran to a corner. then he remembered that he was wearing his invisibility cloak. he slowly stepped forward. a dark figure was slowly emerging.

it was malfoy.

he was walking outside. harry quickly followed behind him, careful not to make any noise. when he made it outside, malfoy was sitting silently under a tree, humming peaceful to himself. harry took off his cloak and slowly approached him

first chapter! hope you liked it