friday afternoon

harry woke up to the boys yelling at the top of their lungs

"OKAY LADS! ARE YOU READY?" he heard seamus shout.

"YES, SIR" they all yelled, making harry groan.

"oi! go the fuck to sleep you dicks." harry groaned, but they continually kept yelling. he decided that he wasnt going back to sleep so he dragged himself to the shower.

'you know, malfoys been looking at you alot'  

'shut up' 

'his eyes are really nice, and his hair looks so soft.'

"SHUT UP" he said out loud, shaking his head. 

he quickly rinsed off and got out of the shower, slightly annoyed at the fact all he could think about was the slytherin; although very deep down he enjoyed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"morning!" hermione said brightly, taking a sip of pumpkin juice, then making a disgusted face since she reckons the muggle juices are much better.

"morning, mione" harry muttered. 

she grabbed the daily prophet and some mail, then took a bite out of her toast.

"honestly, harry. eat something please, you look malnourished." she said, worried as usual.

"its fine, ill eat later, okay?" he smiled, she gave him an annoyed look then finally said

"as long as you eat tonight." she rubbed his shoulder than started talking to ron about the food in the muggle world. ( 'frozen yogurt? sounds horrible if you ask me.' )

he found himself looking at malfoy, who was already staring at him, causing his face to heat up as he looked down at his plate, he started eating an egg but he didn't enjoy one bite, he knew hermione would murder him if he didn't eat soon. he took a sip of apple juice then look at the blonde again, realizing his hair looked different.

even more perfect than before

harry wanted nothing more than to run his hands through the blonde hair.

'it looks nice, doesnt it?' he thought, he shook his head quickly and started thinkking about sirius's death. he hated it so much, the fact that he'd lost another person in his life, the fact that he'd died because of harry. that made him angrier than anything. he got up and left, hearing the questions from hermione and rons utter confusion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"potter?" he heard, he knew the voice from anywhere, although it sounded softer.

"no." he said simply, look down at the tap.

"wha- no, potter. are you alright?" the blonde said, his reflection now in the mirror, the morning sunlight bouncing of his hair.

"i know what your doing malfoy." he paused. "your here so you can mock me, try and act nice to me then attack me, im not stupid." 

for a split second he saw an emotion flash across his face, although it was to fast for harry to notice, then, his face went back to normal.

"of course, god damn it potter, im here to-" he stopped and stared.

"your here to what?" harry said quietly, looking at him through the mirror. he stayed silent, harry glared at him

"just leave." harry said, barely over a whisper. the blonde stayed put.

"GO!" he yelled, running at the blonde, draco stayed where he was, because harry couldnt do much to him physically, he was a full 5 inches shorter than him, and, by the looks of it, wasnt extremely strong. 

harry fell into the blondes arms, which shocked draco. he was crying, potter was crying into dracos shoulder, after a while he tentatively wrapped his arms around the shorter boy.

"why, do i do this?" harry whispered. "im supposed to hate you." he cried even more, draco stroked his hair, calming the gryfindoor down a bit.

"its okay, potter." he said, barley over a whisper. 

he felt harry tense up a bit and look at draco. his eyes, damn those eyes, they were beautiful. dracos heart bloomed in his cheeks, now that potter was only a few centimeters away. his eyes flickered to potters, which harry noticed. 

"do you hate me?" harry said, his voice cracking slightly. draco didnt know how to answer that.

"i- the feelings mutal." draco said, harry smiled very smally then leant into the blondes ear.

"thank you." he slurred, his voice lower than usual, his breath making draco shiver

draco blushed and nodded, his face still hot. he pulled away, wishing he didn't. he smiled at the shorter boy and said,

"i'll see you tomorrow."

"see you then, draco."

----------------------

A/N : IM SORRY 1.1K READS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS C R A Z Y just a heads up. the gay train is coming ;) ok, remeber i love you guys so much ok <3  sorry for the short chapter lol

au revoir!