mine - chapter thirteen

"why are we the only people here? i thought it was on today." pansy looked for anyone tl come through the door and break the tension. no one. 

"pansy, can we talk?" hermiones small voice came from beside harry. pansy had a look on her face, remorse, sadness, eagerness. but it was quickly covered by the mask she'd done so well to maintain. "there's nothing to talk about." she looked away, grabbing a glass of half poured firewhisky and sculling it. "pans-" draco grabbed the glass from her, placing it next to him.

harry looked at the boy, wishing he could apologise. "potter?" draco said, snapping him out of his trance. "stop staring" he nodded and looked down. "pansy, i promise, it isnt how-" hermione grabbed her hand "let go, you slut! fucking hell, just piss of you whore." she yanked her hand away from hermiones grip. "par-" ron started, but quickly became quiet at the tears running down hermiones face. "please, just hear me ou-" pansy got up, flattening her skirt and stormed towards the door, hermione quick to follow. 

"so-" blaise poured the three of them a drink, notone flinching when the sound of screaming was heard outside of the room.

-----------------

potter was the only word ringing through dracos drunken mind. his only thought was to drag him out of the room and turn his neck bright red. blaise and ron were laughing at eachother, yelling, jeering, flirting, it was all in there own world, harry awkwardly laughing along. draco looked back at harry, his green eyes shone when he was drinking.

draco wondered how harry would look like underneath him, the feeling of his breath on his shoulder, the sound of his voice yelling his name, the look of his face flushed bright pink. the feeling of his hands exploring his body. draco realised he'd been staring too much, and the green eyed boy was staring right back. he looked down, now realising harrys eye contact isn't his only problem.

"blaise! you know, youre pretty cute when you laugh!" ron giggled. "harry," ron looked t him, his eyes half open. "i'm going back, k? you and malfoy have some fun!" he laughed. "wait, i'll come!" blaise laughed, grabbing rons wrist. "k" "i'll co-" ron leaned and put his finger on his lips. "nope. youre staying here with malfoy." he turned away and waddled towards the door with blaise, his hand had quickly found rons hair. "piss off." ron growled, blaise laughed. soon enough, they were gone.

draco looked at harry, his vision had narrowed down to the green eyes. "potter, come here." he drawled. the eyes had come closer, now forming a face, the scar, the hair. everything he loved about harry. draco grabbed his face, cupping the warm cheeks in his hands. "draco-" the sound of harrys voice was cut off by dracos lips capturing them, the words now muffled. harry melted into the kiss, muttering "finally" in between breaths. the sound of groans filled the room, every so often the sound of a breath escaped in between. draco opened his mouth, giving harry the opportunity to taste draco once again. draco moaned into harrys mouth, sending shivers down their spines. draco pulled away, quickly attaching his lips to the smaller boys neck. 'ah!' harry grunted, his hand finding dracos hair. slurping and licking echoed through the room.

"harry, you taste so good." draco murmured on harrys collarbone, harry nodded, unable to get any words out. draco finally pulled away, harrys neck was shiny and pink, just how draco wanted it. "i'm gonna-" he cupped harrys face, their noses barely touching. "i'm gonna suck it."

A/N: hi guys!! it's been ages lol. sorry this is so short, i haven't written in ages and i'm trying to get back into it. i feel like i should apologise for disappearing, so i'm sorry for going away, but i'm gonna try and finish this. also next chapter will have a lil bit of nsfw so in case you wanna skip that's fine, it'll just be a lil filler chapter for the horny people ha. also would y'all like some anime stuff? over my hiatus i started watching anime so like tell me if you'd like that!!! okay bye bye

-taya

OH YEAH IF Y'ALL TELL ME TO UPDATE ISTG LIKE DAMN IM TRYING 

k ly