the eyes of harry potter - chapter six

A/N : italics like this - 'are thoughts'

draco woke up with a pounding headache, he groaned and slid off the bed.

'fuck' he thought, walking to the bathroom.

he started getting undressed and then got into the shower. the water falling roughly on his delicate body. he thought about his newest realization. 

'but, no... im not gay, am i?' he thought, rinsing out his hair 'its just people, you dont like-' the sentence was cut of by another voice

"oi mate, hurry up in there." he heard theodore shouting.

"piss off, ill be out in a second." he yelled back.

he turned the shower of and got changed, he looked at himself with disgust and straightened his tie before walking out of the dorms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"malfoy!" he heard, he turned his head, hoping to see harry, instead it was blaise.

"oh, hi." he said. blaise laughed.

"whats wrong?" blaise said, laughing hysterically. "golden boy got you?" dracos eyes went wide.

"excuse you?" draco snorted, acting calm, but really stressing out on the inside.

"i know what happening between you and potter." blaise said, nearly falling on the ground. draco turned a light pink but brushed it off.

"may i ask, whats happening between me and potter, blaise?" draco scoffed. "as far as i know the only thing happening between us is fighting." 

"oh malfoy, you looked worried." blaise said, getting up from the floor. "im only messing with you. pansy was telling me about how you look at potters gorgeous, bright gre-"

"oh shut up zabini." draco smirked. "how about the way you look at-" blaise slapped him.

"no. one. can. know." blaise said. (just imaigne blaise staring into the.. camera? like the office.)  "we talked about this draco." blaise hissed. draco laughed.

"alright, but look at those beautiful blue eyes, and-" blaise grabbed his wand.

"im only joking. chill out" draco laughed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

draco wasnt hungry. draco was never hungry. pansy always forced him to eat, but he could hardly ever bring himself to eating more than a piece of toast. he sat there looking at his breakfast. today was monday. he had 3 classes with gryfindoor, potions, transfiguration and charms. he looked at his food then up at harry, to his surprise, was staring right at him. the messy-haired boy looked down, a blush spreading across his face.

"draco! you need to eat!" pansy said, shoving him.

"im not hungry." he said, taking a sip of apple juice (dont attack me yES THERe ArE mUgGLe JuiCes FiGHt mE ) 

"you have too! we have  a long day ahead, you know." she said softly.

"yes, pans" he took a bite of an apple. "happy." he said sarcastically. 

"eat it all, atleast." she flung her arms around him. "i care about you, ok... you just need to eat more ok?" she whispered in his. he nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------