what are we? - chapter eight

dracos head was pounding, everything was loud. he grunted and looked around, from the quick movement, the blondes head started feeling light. everything was slightly blurred. he blinked 

'damn, i must have drunk alot.' he thought to himself. 

the slytherin remembered absolutely nothing from the night before, he remembered little things, but hardly anything. he lied back down and went back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

"draco!" pansy said as the boy stumbled to the table, he noticed a familiar gryfindoor staring at him, but his headache told him to just ignore him. he had slept in till lunch, so he decided to get lunch with pansy.

"im never drinking again.. holy fuck." draco mumbled to no-one in particular. pansy giggled lightly.

"just wait till next week." she laughed. "i cant wait to see hermione again." pansy sighed as she oogled the bushy haired girl, draco looked the boy next to him, who looked slight dazed as he had an in-depth conversation with the weasley girl.

'what's so good about her? stupid ginger.' he thought to himself, still looking at the shorter boy, who glanced at him and turned slightly pink, returning to the conversation. he groaned and took a bite out of his casserole, making him want to throw up immediately. he looked around the room, then, met a gorgeous pair of bright green eyes.

harry's eyes.

everything came back to him.

draco slowing took harry's lips in his own, winding his hands through the shorter boys hair, gaining a muffled moan from harry. "draco- god.." harry whispered onto dracos lips, he smirked as his mouth sound his neck. "ah- draco" he said, a moan following short after.

"oh my fuCKING GOD WHAT THE FUCK." draco thought, he felt his face turn red

he legit made out with his crush. and he didn't know till now.

he got up, ignoring pansy and blaises questions, and strode over to the gryfindoor table. he bumped into a young boy, around 12, whose reply was 'oi, watch it you dumb cunt. wait, nevermind, want to go out sometime?" then, a chorus if laughter came from the gryfindoor table. 

"i did it! you owe me a galleon!" the boy shouted.

draco walked past him and towards the table, ignoring the boys laughter and insults. he tapped harry on the shoulder, which made the boy turn around.

"oh, uh. hi?" harry looked at the slytherin, his eyes shimmering with wonder. 

"can you uh, come out there with me? we need to.. uh.. um.. talk i guess?" draco stammered, causing hermione to giggle shortly. he glared at her.

"alright. uh, i'll be back." harry said, getting up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so, you remembered?" harry cringed. draco nodded, turning light pink.

"yes, potter, i did in fact. always thought you'd bottom." draco smirked causing the gryfindoor to blush, which made draco smirk more. the boy whispered something under his breath, which draco couldn't catch. the stood silently, almost admiring eachother

"so.. uh, malfoy?" harry said quietly. "what are we?" draco snorted.

"chickens." he replied sarcastically, earning a smile from harry. god damn that smile. it was beautiful.

"actually, bloody hell." the shorter boy laughed quietly. draco thought for a second. could they be friends? maybe. imagine that, friends with harry potter, best friends with harry potter, boyfriends with harry potter- i mean friends what.

"im malfoy." draco held his hand out. "draco, malfoy" he smirked,

"potter." he shook his hand. "harry potter."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lunch had finished, so harry walked back to the gryfindoor tower, where he very quietly walked into the common room, to his horror, as he walked into the dorms he saw something he could never unsee. ever.

hermione and ron, sitting on the bed, hermione top on the ground, andd rons pants half undone. lips swollen. harry skidded of the room, where pansy was, awaiting a date with hermione. 

"is 'mione in there?" pansy started to walk in there, and harry couldnt stop her. he ran towards the door, where pansy stared in terror and pain, she walked out of the room silently, a tear slipping down her face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"pansy?" harry said hesitantly, approaching the girl slowly.

"potter?" she said quietly. "i'm fine."

"i'm sorry about hermione. honestly." he hesitantly pulled the girl into a hug, where she sobbed quietly into his shoulder for what felt forever, he felt horrible.

"wh-why didnt i no-notice?" she said, her breathing uneasy, he rubbed her back with his hands, slightly awkwardly. "they're al-always tog-together. fuck." she sighed, looking up at harry, her eyes glossy, her face red and her cheeks wet. 

"you know, draco likes you." she said quietly, her breathing evening out as she sniffled quietly.

"not now, pansy." he mumbled. he really did like draco. he was gorgeous, smart, sarcastically funny, and not mention, a great kisser. he knew draco was drunk and all but maybe draco did like him. probably not.

he sighed as he walked pansy back to the slytherin common room, where he left her with hug.

"it'll be alright, okay? even if hermione and ron... y'know.. it'll be okay, you'll find an amazing girlfriend, i promise. if i were straight i-" pansy's eye widen.

'wait..? oh.. oH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK." he thought, he looked down.

"you're not straight? you're gay?" pansy smiled. he face brightened.

"im bi, dont tell anyone or i'll end your family's bloodline." pansy agreed and walked into the common room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what the fuck guys?" harry said, looking at his friends. ron shrugged and hermione looked down.

"i didn't think pa-" harry interrupted. "mione, you knew damn well you had a date with her tonight, and the fact she practically loves you." she turned pink, but ignored it completely.

"and ron," he looked at him. "you knew pansy a hermione had something going on between them." ron smirked.

"i guess thats over."

"ronald!"

"anything for you."

"okay stop." harry finally said. he got up and just said. 

"i'm not ready for this bullshit.

a/n : hey guys! it's been a while. so do you guys reckon i should start uploading more? i feel like people are losing interest so i've started uploading less. if you ahve and ideas on how to make the series better, please please please leave your suggestions down below. i may upload more since im on holidays now! okay, bye :)