Chapter 3

"So... We meet again..." the same girl I met yesterday smiled to me.

I was astonished and didn't even dare to move an inch. The same girl I met yesterday was here in front of me. She and I even attend the same school. How come I didn't notice...

"Hello? Are you here?" she was waving with her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Yeah... Yeah, I'm here. But... You... You go to this school?" I asked, perplexed. We stood up and she handed me my books back.

"Yeah, remember when I told you that we will meet again soon? Well, I knew you because you and I go to the same school." she told me with her friendly smile.

'Again, that smile of hers is really angelic...'

Suddenly, she leaned closer to my face. I stiffened and felt my heart skip a beat. She whispered to me : "Is she the one? The one who broke your heart?"

She gestured with her head to Naeun, who was still making out with Kang Daniel. I hung my head low and softly nodded.

"It's okay, you're going to overcome your first heartbreak. You actually deserved better." she told me, trying to comfort me which actually worked a little bit.

I smiled lightly at her and said : "Shall I walk you to your class? By the way, I actually never got your name."

She laughed wholeheartedly. It honestly made me blush a little bit. She had such a beautiful laugh, it was like music to my ears...

"I'm Shin Heeyoung, nice to meet you. What's your name, young fine man?"

"I'm Im Youngmin. Nice to meet you too, Shin Heeyoung."

And little did I know, this girl would change my whole love life...