Why Can't Thursday Last Forever? - @TigerChick_

This is a personal Imagine for @chaarlotteemma ♥

Imagine that you and Alex have been dating for almost a year now. You moved in with him a few weeks ago and you still get that giddy feeling waking up next to him.

You feel his lips against yours and you make a noise of approval, causing Alex to smirk against your lips.

"C'mon Charlotte. I've got things planned for us today." You sigh and open your eyes, your heart picking up when you see that he's hovering over you. Instantly your cheeks turn pink and he smirks.

"But I like it here, in this nice, warm, cosy bed." You pout, making him raise an eyebrow as you wrap your arms around his neck and he laughs, dipping his head to kiss you again, a smile on your lips.

"Please, I'm treating you today." He hums against your lips and you let out a whine of annoyance. 

"It's a good job I love you." You mutter against his lips and he smiles before climbing from the bed and you lay there for a moment before getting up yourself.

Half an hour later, you're dressed in your 'Property of A.W.G' shirt and dark wash skinny jeans. When you make it down to the kitchen, Alex instantly smirks at you and you grin in response, leaning against the kitchen table top.

"So what do you have planned then, Gaskarth?" 

"Wait and see." He winks at you and you roll your eyes before making yourself some toast, keeping yourself leaned against the counter as you eat it.

Alex finished his coffee and stood up making his way over to you and you can feel your cheeks heat up once more with the way that he's looking at you.

"You're adorable when you blush." He hums next to your ear as he places his hands against your waist.

"And you're a tease." You retort, a smile spreading across your lips as you place the plate in the sink before pushing him away, causing him to pout.

"So heart broken." He pouts and you giggle.

"As long as no one else is breaking that heart, I'll happily fix it any day baby." You sing as you walk out of the kitchen with him hot on your heels.

"Well then. You can start fixing it by coming out with me. I've got a surprise for you." He grins and you raise an eyebrow.

You know that your year anniversary isn't for another two days.

"Alex, have you got the dates mixed up or something?" He looks confused for a second before shaking his head.

"Why?"

"Our year anniversary isn't till Saturday." He sticks his tongue out at you and you grin at him childishly.

"I'm treating you, so shush and enjoy." 

When you're both ready, he blindfolds you and you whine almost instantly.

"Alex, this better be worth it." You grumble and he laughs. 

"Oh, it'll be worth it babe." He hums in your ear before helping to into the car. Silence surrounds you as you try to figure out where you're going, and what he has planned for you.

"We're here." He announces cheerfully, but you can tell there's a hint of nerves in his voice. This makes you frown in confusion and soon you feel his lips on yours. "Don't frown, you're too beautiful to frown." Almost instantly, a grin spreads across your lips and you laugh before waiting to get out of the car.

Once you're out of the car, Alex places your hands on his shoulders and he places his on your waist. For a second, you think that you're going to start dancing, but instead, he starts moving backwards, making you stumble forward.

"Ass." You mutter when he chuckles.

"You love me though." He sang quietly as he guided you to an unknown place. When you stop, he took a step back, making your arms drop to the sides and a frown formed on your lips.

Silence surrounds you and you feel your heart beat quicken the longer that the silence goes on.

"Alex?" You call out and suddenly, you feel him take your hands.

"Lift your right hand and take off the blindfold." He murmurs.

You do as instructed, pulling the blindfold completely off, which turned out to be one of his famous scarves. A smile appeared on your lips briefly as you took in the scenery. 

It was your spot by the lake, where you two had first met. You'd found this place for a bit of quiet reading and Alex wanted to get away to try and focus on the songs.

You two had hit it off and very quickly, it'd become your spot. You both visited the lake often, either together or by yourselves, but you'd create so many good memories. 

Finally your eyes land on Alex who is knelt down in front of you, the breathtaking smile that you fell in love with settled on his lips.

"We create good memories here. And I want this to be one of our best. Apart from the one night." He winks and you immediately blush crimson red at the thought of the night you two had made love under the stars. "Charlotte. You're my best friend, as well as my girlfriend and you've made me so happy. Please, marry me?"

Your eyes fill instantly with unshed tears, as he produced a small blue, velveted box which held a diamond ring. Most would have thought it wasn't much, but for you, it was perfect.

"Of course. Of course I'll marry you. I'd be a fool to say no." You manage to get the words out and he smiles brightly, sliding the ring onto your third finger.

You fling your arms around him, causing both of you to tumble to the floor, but he clings to you as you feel the tears flow down your cheeks.

"I don't wanna say goodnight. The city comes alive, when we're together, why can't Thursday last forever?" He sang quietly to you and you smile.

Turning your head, you place a kiss on his lips and smile, letting your hand rest on his cheek.

"I don't wanna say goodnight. I've never been so sure, just do it for the memories. Do it for Baltimore, and do it for me." You sung back, his lips turning up into a huge smile. Pulling out his phone, he pulled you closer if it were possible, and placed his lips to your cheek. You looked to the camera, a smile clear on your lips as the flash went off.

"Will the guys mind if we tell the world before them? Because I don't want to move." You hum quietly, letting your head rest on his shoulder as you watched his fingers move across the phone screen.

"That's what phones are for." He grins as he sends a multiple text before opening the twitter app and posting the picture. You blush as you watch him type the words. 

'My beautiful girl said yes. I really can't wait to make her my wife now. <3' 

You feel your heart just melt at how cute he's being.

"I love you Alex."

"I love you too Charlotte." He murmurs back, bringing yours lips back to his.