Neighbour Love - @TigerChick_

Imagine you moved from England to Baltimore. Your Grandparents wanted you to live your life, away from your parents and your old life.

You grandparents had been cool with you. They accepted that you were different and housed you when your parents finally kicked you out when you were fourteen. Now you were twenty one, and even though that your grandparents had passed on a few months prior, you knew that this was going to be a brand new start.

So using the will money that your grandparents had left you, you got yourself a home in Baltimore, you sold your grandparents home in England and you moved all of your stuff over.

It was a fresh new start.

You boarded the plane and you waited out the the thirteen hour flight. You had downloaded films on your iPad, so for the first eight hours you watched Pirates of The Caribbean beofre you spent a few hours drawing.

Eventually, you spent the remaining four hours napping until the hostess was shaking you awake, informing you that you're just about to land.

You get a feeling of excitement when you walk through arrivals with your luggage. Instantly, you hail down a taxi cab and give the driver your new address.

Soon the taxi driver pulls up and you hand him the money, giving him a few dollers extra top for helping you get all of your cases out of the cab.

You notice the curtain twitch next door, but you think nothing of it as you struggle with your five suitcases.

You struggle, but you manage to get your cases to the door. Once you're there. you open the door and pull them in one by one, your lips pulled into a wide grin as you take in the empty space.

Over the next week, you set up your stereo sound and connect your laptop to it, blasting out the likes of All Time Low, blink-182, Green Day, Fall Out Boy and some Of Mice & Men. You work on the house, using the paint you brought, you created something unique, different.

Around the house, there were inspiring words from the musicians, actors and actresses who you'd seen over the years.

Your favourite was over the fire place. It was something your grandmother always said to you.

'As long as you remember, we'll live on through you. So forget about the bad, and remember the good.'

Ever since you were a child, you loved that quote because it told you that you could forget the bad things that happened between your parents and yourself, and remember those moments you had with your grandparents. The precious memories.

In one room, which you deemed as your music study, the walls were lined with your favourite lyrics on one wall, on another wall you have tattoo designs, on the third wall you have pictures from home and the final wall has shelves stacked with books.

It was the room where you could escape and be you.

After a week, you finally felt at home.

You hear noises from next door and you blink before listening closely, and it's the sound of two dogs barking.

For the week, you'd not heard any animals. It seems like whoever lives next door is back for some reason or another.

You go into the front room, turning on the TV and turning on the Xbox.

"Yo, Jackass. Anything new this week?"

"House next has been occupied."

"Squatters?"

"Nah, some new chick." The voice replied.

You blush before turning on Redead Redemption and playing the game for about an hour.