Fortunate yet Unfortunate

Tyrone's POV

Me and miles landed in the Alley and the Ghost Spider was off swinging. Miles was right about her. There was just something natural about her that catches attention. But I snapped out of it and me and Miles swung after her.

Gwen's POV

Normal patrol right? No not really. When I saw that red streak comming at the city I had to get out. Yet the streak ended with no trace. No damage done. I was still swinging until my senses went off and figured out that Miles was behind me. But he was not alone. So I decided to stop the next alley over.

Tyrone's POV

Once we landed in the alley, Gwen and Miles had their Reunion. I just left behind with my standard everyday melancholy. Until I heard Gwen call me. "Hey, who are you and how did you and miles get to my dimension?" I turned around to face her. I was a little intimidated at first. I mean she can pulverize me if she wanted. And that is what I felt was about to happen. So to shrug it off. I unleashed my hand holding it up to me. And I would just squeeze and released and eventually a red winded sphere was in view. Gwen saw this anomaly and asked again. "Who are you?" I then disposed of my sphere and did the anime backstory on her. "In Miles's dimension, I'm not from Newyork. I'm from the a smaller town such as Austin, Texas. Where I was bitten by a rare radioactive Elemental spider. From then on, I defended my home town as the Winded Spider-Man." Gwen studied me cautiously. "You really are not from New York are you?" Gwen said. "So what makes you the Winded Spider-Man." She asked. "Well I can do this." I held my hand in the air. And red wind was swirling into a sphere. I then spontaneously changed the size from small to medium and launched it at the ground. It behaves just like a Rasengan from Naruto. Gwen finally stepped back realizing how dangerous the attack was. "I can also. Harnes the Wind and have Multidimensional Teleportation." Gwen just nodded. "Ok so what brings you here?" She asked. "Kingpin is back. He escaped custody in Miles's New York. And he's wrecking my home town. "Based on that attack aren't you strong enough to defeat him?" Gwen asked. "No. Other elemental spiders like me. 3 were taken under him and he's doing God knows what with them. Plus he's got bigger projects than the dimensional one days ago." Gwen turned to miles. "Is it true. Is what he saying true? Is Kingpen really back.?" She asked worridly. Miles sighed in realization. "Yeah. I must be must've been in class when he escaped. And I couldn't afford anymore absences or else ima be expelled." Gwen calmed herself down a little. She wasn't ready for any of this. But she made up her mind. "Alright. Were going to Austin." Gwen and Miles grabbed hold to me. I concentrated and left the mark. We left to return to Miles dimension. Instead of going to newyork we went to Austin and landed in an neighbor Downtown.
Weclone to Austin guyz.