5 elements and a Spider

Morning came and I woke up in my bed under covers. I got up and put my favorite Naruto shirt on the biju mode one. I walked to the living room finding the squad just chilling drinking orange juice. As they saw me Miles went toward me and said "aye man we need to talk." I know that saying anywhere. Gwen Spilled the beans on me. And she spilled ALL OF THEM. We went to my room and closed my door. "I heard that You and Gwen talked last night?" Miles asked in a deep voice. So I matched him in my kage deep voice. "Yeah, look I know you and Gwen are together and I don't want to break it up." I simply said. "Wait what do you mean, how did you know?" Miles asked in his regular voice with disbelief. "I just know, I can read emotions and even when we went to her dimension, I could tell you guys missed each other dreadfully." I said in my normal voice. "Okay so what's your point?" Miles asked. "I'm saying that I would protect my freinds even with the cost of my life. That especially goes for you and Gwen." I said rising up facing the window. "Aye man, no worries, I'm pretty sure you would be able to carry that promise through." Miles said. We shook hands and left my room. "Say, wanna go on a swing?" I asked. Everyone was excited to go. Everyone was in the drive way. "We,'ll have a little race. First spider to the Independent wins." I yelled. All of them took off swinging. The elemental spiders minus miles had elements in their webs. I put my palms together and vanished it was like seeing a red blurred spider swinging. Each release causing blasts of wind.