Ways around Town

Gwen's POV

So this is Austin. I've never seen any other city other than NewYork. Austin looked small, yet seemed complex. Its very tiny compared to NewYork.

Tyrone's POV

"I might as Well give you guys a tour. Lets swing. First is the capital building of Texas. Austin is the capital city of Texas. And is one of the Fastest growing cities to date." I showed them the Austonian, the new tallest building "jenga tower." The Independent. I showed them the Frost Bank tower, congress ave. UT University campus, and last but not least, the police station
We then chilled on top the Paramount. "So what you guys think of Austin." I asked. Gwen took a look around. Everything was spaced. Not that much buildings clustered together. What I think made the most impression was that the sun was setting and the lights were comming on. "Its very intresting. Not Clustered like NewYork, yet complex externally. I like it so far." Gwen told me.

Somewhere at a warehouse

"Do you have them?" Kingpen asked. "Yeah we got 3 out of 5 but I think that should do." In order to make a bridgeway to other worlds 5 elemental spiders should link together. 5 me and total destruction, 3 means trouble. The machine started rotating. And guess who is behind it all. Dr.Simi is back. With his knowledge of the elemental circle. This spider bridge is complete. Then red, green, and blue lights clashed the sky, making a portal.

Back at the paramount......
I knoticed the portal from afar. "Uh, Tyrone do you have lightshows down here." Gwen said with senses going off. It was then when I realized what Kingpen was doing.

 It was then when I realized what Kingpen was doing

"Holy crap!!! Its my freinds, Zy, Yoshi, and Chris. They're the other elemental spiders. We gotta go now!!!" I yelled. Then me Miles and Gwen swung after the light.