SPIDERS VS. ELEMENTAL SPIDERS

When the lights went off. Gwen and Miles grabbed hold and we went to a warehouse across Town. As soon as we landed my senses went off and gun fires were flaring. The group evaded and I struck out. I shifted my fist to make a powerful wind stream. It worked. "So that's what you mean by winded Spider" Gwen said while clocking a guy in the face. I just shrugged and we went in the warehouse through the back. Up the wall and in the vents. I spotted Kingpen with another mad Scientist. And my freinds held hostage to a machine and some type of magic circle. The machine also powered down and my freinds were released. My senses also went off again after feeling metal cave in. "Uh Tyrone, I thought you said one was earth not metal?" Miles whispered in my ear. "To be technical metal has earth sediments. Earth users can manipulate any substance that has earth. Then it got hot. Gwen also yelled in my ear."if we don't do anything we'll be fried Spiders for dinner." I closed my eyes and concentrated. I created a wind sphere and the vent began to expand. Then we busted through the ceiling getting the drop on Kingpen. The scientist escaped. Kingpen Fought Miles and me and Gwen had to take on the 3 elementals.
    Fighting comensed. Zy slammed her Hands on the ground and cracks were made. Yoshi then through fire balls at me which I evaded and returned a wind blast. Then Chris made water from the air and threw icicles at Gwen. She barely evades and Chris has more amo. Then everything starts to run down hill. I managed to knock Chris out. But Zy and Yoshi were becoming troublesome. Miles is caught by Kingpen, literally penned down. Yoshi began to engage Gwen. Throwing fireballs. Gwen made a slip and was gut checked sprawling to the floor. Zy and Yoshi were comming at me. I began to Panic and right then. I went Berserk.