MARVEL MEETS ANIME

After seeing Miles pinned to the ground, Gwen suffering from a gut check I went berserk. Ty and Yoshi were 6in. Close. My eyes were closed and I forcibly opened them releasing huge amounts of wind energy.

Gwen's POV.

I graves my pained stomach only to find an enraged Tyrone in front of me. His energy was red and he had some type of Spider energy cloak. As soon as he released his energy everything was distorted.

TYRONE'S POV

I was enraged. I then remember how to allign the elemental  together. I began to make a search. I Tell you my ancestral hood me came out. "HELL NAW, ON MY MOMMA YALL GOT ME FUCKED UP. YALL OVER HERE TRIPPING. YOU KNOW HOW MANNY TIMES WE WERE IN TROUBLE, DEALING WITH BICH ASS NIGGAS, HOE ASS NIGGAS. WELL THIS IS THAT TIME YALL THINK YALL CAN JUST RUN UP ON ME."  Even Kingpen had to stop and witness an angry Spider getting ready to snap. Gwen was still in shocked Miles just snickered. He was used to these types of things. ThenYoshi tried to run up behind Gwen, I vanished, placed my hand on his chest and pinned him to the ground creating a large winded Crater. "YOU WILL NOT DIS RESPECT ME. IM A KAGE. I AM THE KAZEKAGE DAMN IT!!!!!!" I clapped my hands and Wind swepped and through everyone away. Even Kingpen was blasted out the Window.
  After the Wind died down. My original freinds were back to normal. "DAMN that hurt man, you work out or something" Yoshi said rubbing his Chest. "You can talk, you literally knocked the wind out of me!" Gwen said still holding her stomach. I helped get Chris up. "The fuck, happened man?" He said. "ALOT OF CONFUSING SHIT" I whispered back.
We all then agreed to meet at my house. Gwen asked Miles if she could have time to talk with me. I could tell it was a challenge. But she promised to fill him in to. So My original freinds and Miles swung to my house. Me and Gwen decided to take the long way to fill for the talk. "Look, I just wanna say thanks for helping me back there." Gwen said. DAMN she's hot. I can't afford to mess with Miles's stuff. I just sheepishly said "ah don't mention it." We then sat on the American Bank building. "Aye um. If anyone should be thanking anything it should be me." I said. "What do you mean?" Gwen asked. "Well I mean. You didn't have to come but you did. And I'm greatful for that." I said. "Your point is?" Gwen still edging me on. Dang does she want me to confess feelings for her when I think she's already taken. What to do. "Don't lie ok." She also throws at me. Great now its extra hard. Sigh. "Look I liked you at first sight okay, you almost shook me back at your place, so I displayed a fraction of my power to show....." I trailed off. "You alright?" She asks. "Not really. I just wanna say that, after hanging with You, I think you are an awesome person, and if I was a civilian in your New York, I would not know how to thank you enough for saving me...SpiderWoman." I did it I confessed it. I looked at Gwen. "I've never heard anyone say anything so nice like that. All I got was hate from those people when I was blamed for killing my best friend Peter Parker." I saw guilt in her eyes. "I'm pretty sure he wouldn't blame you for killing him. Your not like that. You have a heart You know." I glanced over to her again. I noticed she began to heat up. She then gave me a noogie. "Your an interesting kid you know that." Its what she said. I laid on her while she stroked my hair. "If I was going to have a boyfriend it would be someone like you or even you yourself..........just something between us." She whispered. I was out cold. She took me then swung me home.