red Clouds vs. Spiders

Once the group attempted to ambush Kingpen, they were ambushed by the akatsuki.

(The 6 that were summoned was pain, Itachi,Orichimaru,Zetsu,Kaisame, and Tobi(aka Obito).

The group was in the clutch. Kingpen walks in laughing maniacly. "You annoying spiders almost caught me. However I was steps ahead of you guys since I left NewYork. Oh have fun with my henchmen. They love a good fight.....to the death." Kingpen then walks away. Miles and Gwen attempted to go after but were cut short by Itachi. His Makengo Sharingan blared. Their spider senses saved them from becoming fried spider by black fire. "What is this black fire?" Gwen asked Miles. All miles did was pick up a piece of paper and tossed it in the fire. The paper destroyed before full contact. "The black fire known as Armeratsu, is everlasting fire that will never be extinguished until the user dies or dissolves it." Tobi said. Gwen was terrified about the tension building. Kaisame pulled out his blade. But it wouldn't activate like normal. "Something's wrong." He said. Tobi then blared his Sharingan.then he began. "Oh no wonder. They don't have a chakra network." Tobi whined. "How is that possible everyone has a chakra network." Orichimaru assumed. "Well everyone but these people." Itachi said.

Miles and Gwen were lost in the terms the akatsuki were sending to Each other. What is this Chakra? Or chakra network? What are these things? Questions such as these were going through their heads. "Alright I'm board, I need to kill someone. I need.....entertainment." Zetsu shunned. "Oh that's what were doing were supposed to kill them." Tobi said playfully. Itachi's Sharingan blared as Well as Tobi's. Kiasame still pulled out his sword. Orichimaru had his hand signs ready. The fight finally begun.

"Where they go?" Miles asked Gwen. They looked until spider senses saved them from being slit in the neck. Gwen backflipped away and shot a web at Orichimaru taking his sword. "Now the real fight begins." Orichimaru then went through a series of hand signs. Gwen was even confused by this. "Earth style,  quakes of death!" He said and slammed his hands on the ground. The floor rifted with cracks Gwen retreated to the ceiling. The whole floor was torn up.

Miles on the other hand was struggling against Itachi. Spidey senses were going off every second. There were moments where miles almost died through a stab of a sword. But managed to take away. Itachi then fell to the shadows. Pretty much all of the akatsuki fell in the shadows. Unable to track. Ninja stars and KUNAI knifes were thrown. Miles and Gwen evaded them.

Meanwhile.....

"Tyrone, what are we going to do? We got cut off." Chris and the others pleaded me with the situation. I then noticed how the plans for some type of machine matched the one I saved my freinds from. I swear I've seen this circle before.

 I swear I've seen this circle before

"I know what we can do. We can use this circle to summon Fictional characters to help the fight. Everyone go to your element.

Tyrone=wind
Chris=water
Yoshi=Earth
Ty=fire
Miles=lightning

The good thing is that you need 3 or more elemental holders to use the circle.

The four of us stands on our kanji and we held the chakra storing handsign. And a chakra line stems out and works like a clock. The hand stops at the Wind kanji. I then recited.

Of the wind I bend,come to me
Uzamaki clan let it so be
Who saved the world once before
Come and save it once more.

And an orange beam went up.

Back at the warehouse...

Miles and Gwen were on their last legs. It looked like it was over for them. All until an orange beam crashed the building. And there stood TYRONE'S freinds and a man with a large trench coat, blonde hair, and whiskers said. "DATTEBYO!!!"