17.0 $$$

Samira began thinking. She soon became caught up in her thoughts. The last time she had had sexual contact with someone, the worst became reality. Out of reflex, she locked her legs closed. Jahseh sat up and stared at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready." Jahseh groaned loudly and plopped down onto the bed in annoyance. She glared at him and stood up.

"Is that all you wanted from me? Just because I'm not ready, you throw a hissy fit?" She rambled. She put on her slides and grabbed her phone off of the side table. She approached the door. Jahseh gripped her wrist. She tried tugging but it was no use. She stared at him as tears began to sting her eyes.

"No, I just want to show that there's better than him. I know you're hurt and I just hate seeing you mask that pain. Samira, I just wanna help you." She put her back against the door and slid to the floor. She started to sob into her hands. Jahseh walked away and sat on the bed.

"Jahseh."

"What"

"Im sorry... I just don't want to carelessly band my heart to you. Nothing good ever comes out of that for me. Right now I'm just confused. I don't know what I want." Jahseh looked up at her. He gripped her waist and pulled her closer.

"Take as much time as you need babygirl." He said standing up. He planted a kiss on her forehead and sat back down. The door opened and in came Ski. He held two bags.

"I got food bitches!" He exclaimed as he put the food on the table.

"Y'all I just got word they having a kickback at my boy Kimetrius house. Y'all tryna go." Ski asked.

•••

Samira began to regret coming to the kickback as the smell of marijuana began to make her feel lightheaded

Samira began to regret coming to the kickback as the smell of marijuana began to make her feel lightheaded. Ski and X had left Samira to go do god knows what. She got up and walked down a hallway in search for a bathroom. She opened the first door to find two guys smoking.

"Oh sorry." She said.

"Oh no you're good. Come chill." One of them spoke. She had nothing else to do. She closed the door and sat down next to a light skinned boy with a couple tats on his face. Another light skinned boy with blonde hair sat in a bean bag chair in the corner.

"The name's Kimetrius. That's Isaiah." The one next to her stated.

"I'm Samira." Kimetrius offered her the blunt.

"I don't smoke."

"Suit yourself." He put the blunt to his lips and took a long drag. Samira looked at him in surprise. Considering he didn't even cough.

"So who you here with?" Isaiah asked as he snatched the blunt from Kimetrius.

"My two friends. They left me alone so..." Samira began.

...

Halfway through the blunt. WiFi got up and left the room, Leaving Samira and Kimetrius alone. Out of oblivion Kimetrius began to caress Samira's thigh. Her eyes shot open. A chill shot up her spine and she froze.

"Relax. You look tense. I can fix that." His hand rose to her neck as he connected his lips with hers. Her breathing hitched as she tried to devise a plan to get her out of this situation.

"Where's the bathroom?" She asked.

"Second door to the right." Samira got up and left the room. She made her way down the hall and opened the door. On the toilet seat sat Jahseh with Geneva straddling his lap. Samira stared in disgust.

"It's not what it looks like." He exclaimed.

"I'm in here cause I'm trying to escape getting dicked down from this fine ass nigga because of what I THOUGH we had. But since you're occupied I guess I'll go take up on the offer." Samira ranted. She flashed them a grin and closed the door. She made her way back to the room she was just in. She opened the door and walked in. She closed it behind her and locked it.

"Now where were we."

...

Ew this was so uglyyyyy but I haven't updated in like a month so yeeeee