2

I put my bag down next to the couch that they were sitting on, and took the time to give them the gift boxes. I said "Now please don't judge my gifts okay. I don't even remember some of them due to it being like 12 years ago, but with each gift there is a photo of what I would have looked like on that day. I hope you like them." I handed the gifts over and they both look at me.

Jug said "You remembered every birthday that we were not together for?" I replied "Of course I did. It was the only thing that kept me going for so long, knowing that I would be able to see you both again and give you each your boxes of gifts. Now just shut up and open them!"

Each gift was packed backwards so for Jughead, it started with his 5th birthday and for dad his 38th. It just goes up from there 'til 16 for jug and 49 for dad. I was nervous as the photos of me were not a happy sight at all, I went through 38 foster homes not of them nice places, lets just say I have been to hell and back.

For mine and Jugs birthdays... 5th birthday I was still in the foster home, so its a picture of my in front of the foster home, 6th birthday was with my first foster family the Bailey's, Seem like a nice family by the photo smiles from everyone, but that was not the case, 7th birthday I have a black eye as it was from the illegal street fights, 8th birthday was the broken arm,  9th birthday black eye and split lip from fight, 10th birthday had a pool behind me in bathing suit, could see the bad bruising where I had broken ribs, 11th birthday had a mad look on my face and flipping the camera off and you could see my badly bruised knuckles, 12th birthday was in the hospital as the guy i was put against cheated and stabbed my in the fight but we still continued and yeah, child service worked out about the street fighting and sent me back to the foster home, 13th birthday, had black eye, busted lip but that was from foster family five, 14th birthday had a beer bottle in one hand and smoke in the other, 15th birthday just very unhappy and looking sad, 16th birthday luck family thirty-eight picture, I had blood dripping from my lip and a black eye.

For dad's birthdays... 38th birthday, had bruise of cheek, 39th birthday, Broken leg, 40th birthday,  big cut on my arm, 41st birthday, picture of me at a street fight, beating some one, 42nd birthday, Busted lip and two very black and bruised eyes, 43rd birthday, blood dried on my shirt and knuckles, 44th birthday was in the hospital as the guy I was put against cheated and stabbed me in the fight but we still continued and yeah, child service worked out about the street fighting and sent me back to the foster home, 46th birthday, abuse from family twelve, yelling at me in photo ready to punch, 47th birthday, cigarette in my bruised blooding hand after protecting myself from the father figure of foster home Twenty-eight,  48th birthday, tears in my eyes,  49th birthday luck family thirty-eight, picture me being throw against wall of beer bottles.

Gifts I got Jug, 1. Pig plastic toy, 2. A stuffed dog, 3.Bouncy ball, 4.Notebook, 5.Pen, 6.Food is life shirt, 7.$100, 8.Headphones, 9.Skateboard, 10.Switch blade - black and blue, 11. I lighter with Jughead engraved on it, 12.Dog tags with own names on them.

Gift I got for dad, 1.I love dad photo frame, 2.Shark plastic toy, 3.Best dad key chain, 4.Wallet, 5.$1000, 6.Red and black Flannel 7.Switchblade comb, 8.Snake ring , 9.Lighter engraved with, GJ, FP, JJ, CJ, JB, 10.A snake bottle opener, 11.Switch blade - all black, 12.Black brass knuckles with snakes engraved all over.

Tear were in both they eyes after they opened everything and looked at it all and there was awkward silence so i said "No need to cry the gift are not that good" trying to make light of what i know they were both crying about.

Dad was first to speak "In all those photos your hurt or ad or sad, I wish we knew we would have come and got you"

I replied with " I know you guys didn't know and that is not your fault, and I am hear now, and soon enough I will be a pain in that ass"

Jug just got up and hugged me and I hugged back, and said "Okay that's enough for me" we all laughed.

Jug looked at the clock and it read 11:30am and said "I need sleep I will see you guys in the morning, I am so glad you back sis, I missed you so much, I love you.

"Jug your gonna make my cry or puke I cant decide" I laugh "I'm kidding I love you, see you in the morning"

Just me and dad now and he says "You can have my bed I will sleep on the couch"

I just laughed and said "Not going to happen beside this couch is way better then what i have had in the past" I smiled "Oh by the way dad I want to get my serpent tattoo you know he one I wasn't able to get cause I was five."

he smiled and laughed "do you still have the baby snake behind you ear?"

I moved my hair and said "Yes, oh and I wont do the dance again but I will add a 7th part to my imitation and do the gauntlet with all the serpents that where around when I first joined and all the new, sound like a deal?"

He smiled and said "You have always been strong willed, but that will make them happy, as some think you were to young, but will want to welcome you back, Hog eye missed you so much, and tall boy did too even if he wont admit it."

I say "I look forward to seeing them and completing my initiation and finally getting my  real serpent tattoo!"

He then looked at me and said "On a serious note we need to enroll you in school"

I sighed "Do I have too?"

"Yes you do, and will, but its Friday so you have the weekend, You can see everyone again and we will do the initiation, and you can get your tattoo"

"Fine, but I want you to get me that tattoo"

"Sounds like a plan kiddio, Good night, I love you""

"Good night, I love you too, Dad."