10

English - Teacher was going on about Shakespeare, Talk about wanting the day to end, Malachi say next to me again and said "hey offer still stands and I have every next class with ya"

I turned and said "Like I said before your dreams" I opened my book and took some note and then started drawing it was a hobbie of mine, I had design all most all my tattoos I have gotten.

*Bell Rings* 

 Science - We are going to have to dissect a frog next week, so go through all the steps.

Lay the frog on its back, spread out its limbs, and pin them to the tray. Use forceps to lift the skin between the hind legs and make a small incision with a scalpel. Continue the cut up the center of the frog's body with scissors, being careful to cut through the skin only. Use forceps to hold the skin away from the muscle while you cut, if necessary. Make horizontal incisions just above the legs and just below the arms, then fold the resulting flaps back and pin them. (You may need to use a scalpel to help separate the skin from the muscle underneath as you fold it back.)Repeat the incisions as before, this time cutting through the muscle layer to a point just below the arms. Lift the muscle with the forceps to prevent cutting the organs underneath.When you reach the area just below the arms, turn your scissors and make horizontal cuts through the hard sternum. Repeat the horizontal cuts just above the arms, and then remove the bony strips entirely. Pin the remaining muscle flaps back, just as with the skin.Look into the body cavity. The yellow finger-like projections on the sides are the fat bodies. It may be necessary to remove some of these in order to see the organs clearly. Likewise, a female specimen may have well-developed eggs filling the body cavity and obscuring the organs. Remove them as necessary.

 Remove them as necessary

*Bell Rings* 

PE - Boxing this week, I was the only girl and the teacher laughed and said "you won't be able to do this"

I said "Oh really put me against you best fighter, I will take him down I one round"

He smirked and said "You're on, street fighting rules, you will be against Hunter he is a ghoulie so he won't go easy on you"

He shouted, "Alright let's get started, Hunter in the ring against Cj here, street fighting rules."

He said "What she is a girl"

I sassily said, "What you afraid of me?"

He stuttered and said "what, I mean, um, no, I, I, just don't, urgh, want to, you know, um, hurt you"

Rules for street fighting,

Girls - Have to be in bra and either short lycra pants or underwear, hair must be down, checked for weapons, no ball hits allowed.

Boys - Shirtless, footy shorts or boxers, Checked for weapons, no breast hits allowed.

If someone cheats the other person get a free hit and from then on the balls and breasts hits are allowed.

So we both stripped down and he noticed my tattoo which I'm known in the street fighting for, he looks like he was going to kaka himself.

The coach yells "Let's start, You in that corner and you in the corner I blow whistle you start"

*Whistle*

I aim straight for his nose, It makes your eye water heaps which in fighting it is hard to see through, He swung back and missed me by centimeters, I punched him in the jaw with all my might and down he went.

*Bell Rings* 

He was on the ground still and his buddies were around him and I said to coach "You have a really bad fighter in there"

He looked at me in shock, I put my clothes back on and walked out to get my stuff from my locker and started walking to my motorbike.

All of a sudden I hear the voice that I hate, Malachi's "So you think you can beat my boy without consequences, Fight, you, me, right now."

I laughed "You think you can take me, sure, lets do this"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a new serpent girl her name is Lily so I called her over and said "Hey Lilly, congratulations on getting your jacket, can you do me a favor and record this fight and then post it and I will get you to look after my stuff while I'm fighting?"

She was stuttered "Of course"

I replied "Thanks so much, as soon as Mr. Michael comes start recording"

Lilly Nodded

Mr. Blake came out as the mediator (PE  teacher) and said "Okay, Rules for street fighting, Girls - Have to be in bra and either short lycra pants or underwear, hair must be down, checked for weapons, no ball hits allowed, Boys - Shirtless, footy shorts or boxers, Checked for weapons, no breast hits allowed, oh and if someone cheats the other person get a free hit and from then on the balls and breasts hits are allowed, both of you need to strip down and then I will check for weapons."

Malachi took his shirt off and his pants, so he now is in boxers and combat boots, I started stripping taking my shirt off first, Malachi whistled, I just held up my middle finger and took my pants off, I had lycra short on from the fight before, then I took my long hair out and I was left with long hair out combat boots on, bra and lycra shorts.

Mr. Blake ran his hands over Malachi then me and said "No weapons on either one"

I laughed and said "Check his left boot"

He did and pulled out a knife, I smirked at Malachi.