4

I knew today would be my initiation the gauntlet, but who knew it who be so ficking early...

I looked at my phone then at Tall boy and said "It 4 in the morning!"

He just laughed and said "Older serpent up early so we decided now is perfect and we work up all the young serpents, You are for this?"

I just nodded, walk out the door not bothering to change, my hair had braid in it, I just put my combat boots on, and Tall boy said "Your not going to get changed?"

"No, why?"

"You will get hurt more"

I laugh and said "Naww you care about me, trust me i will be fine, anyways you of all people should know that, I have seen you at some of my fights"

his jaw dropped, "Look I didn't know you would be in those fights, but if it make it better, I bet on you to win"

"Hey you can say that for the first one not all the others, but hell im a good fighter, I hope you got a profit, Now let go aye, otherwise people will wonder about this conversation"

We walk to where all the gauntlets where held, just before I left I participated in one, I was pulled out of my thoughts when dad said "everyone was there, oldest serpent at the start of the line and younger at the end, let get this started" I start walking and Hog eye looked at me as if he could not do it so I said the one thing I knew would make him mad but no one would catch what I was on about, I looked him dead in the eyes and said "Mel" (Melody was his wife who turn her back on the serpents, he hated her, no one knew her but me, not even Fp) That made him start, and hit me straight to the ribs, I kept walking, getting blows to side, thighs, arm, no face shots yet, then I came to Byrdie and she said " I cant do this" I yelled "Like hell you will" (she don't like getting told what to do) and hit my ribs some as Hog eye, I didn't have to same anything to Tall boy, he hit my jaw, after that was all the younger serpents, a girl with pink hair looked at me and sighed and hit my side, last two where the boys I saw yesterday, both had brass knuckles on and hit to my face, I stood in front of the tall boy, I laugh "Is that all ya got" and he punch hard, made me stumble but not fall over, I sent him a smirk, the other boy looked shocked at me and said "Wow you can take a punch" I nodded spitting blood from my lip.

Fp called "Cj, you made it, here" handing me a jacket

I could not help but smile, "Thanks dad, im gonna go clean my self up now"

He looked over to the pink hair girl and said "Toni, can you go with her"

I laugh and said " I have stitch myself plenty of times"

"I know but it will make my feel better to know someones with you, we are going to celebrate and the bar"

I rolled my eyes "Fine"

She walks over and seems really nice "I'm Toni, Toni Topaz"  I look up (Gif)

I put my hand out to shake and she shakes and pulls me into a hug, "Cj Jones of course" I said with a laugh, she looked at my stomach and said "That doesn't look good" I follow her gaze and said "That's nothing just a few broken ribs" she looked a...

I put my hand out to shake and she shakes and pulls me into a hug, "Cj Jones of course" I said with a laugh, she looked at my stomach and said "That doesn't look good" I follow her gaze and said "That's nothing just a few broken ribs" she looked at me shocked, I brush it off, and say "okay I need a shower and to wrap my ribs, let go" she nodded "Can some friends come", nodded her head to the three boys standing there, one being my brother I laugh and said "Sure why not" We start walk and she could see I was in pain but I walked the whole way, Nothing I was not use too, I turn and said "Jug keys" He threw them and i caught them just almost falling over, I stood grabbed my side and laughed, unlocked the door and Yell so they could all hear "I am going to shower" I walked in locked door, started running the water and washed the blood off me and the my hair, took maybe 10 minutes, walked got in sweat pants and a bra, looking for my shirt "Where did I put it?" I ask myself, to which Toni said "what?" which made me jump and turn around switch blade in hand, I let a sigh of relief left me "God, you scared me", I put my knife back, and said "By the way sorry about that, habit, I am looking for my shirt, I will have to get a new one" walking in the living room to duffel bag. forgetting we had people over, so I instantly regret that.

Jug said "that looks really bad" pointing to my ribs "Maybe we should take you to the hospital"

I laugh and said "They broken ribs, there is nothing they can do but wrap them and I happen to be a expert at it"

Jug sighed "Are you sure it just broken ribs?"

I laugh and them pull a hurt face "Yes, I think by now I should know what they feel like, Where is your first aid kit?"

"Under the sink, wait what do you mean by now" getting defensive of me

"Jug I told you about that street fights and homes, yes in street fights it is not to go as far as broken ribs but I was in a higher league, where it was till one could not stand up anymore"

He shook he head in angry "How many?"

"How many what? fights or broken ribs?, the answer to both those questions is, I don't know, I didn't happen to keep account for how many fights I was put into"

Jug sighed, the short boy of the two said "I that why you took everyone punches with out falling"

"Yeah, not gonna lie you two had the strongest hits"

He smiled and the other one smirks, I walk and get first aid kit and walk back to living room, and start wrapping my ribs, The smaller of the two say "By the way my name Fangs, Fogarty, and point to tall guy "This is Sweet pea" he smirks and I say "Well it is lovely to meet you both, i finished up wrapping my ribs and walked into kitchen and said "who wants a beer" All said yes, brought them in, and I opened mine on the edge of the counter.

Toni said "Lets play 21 questions, if you don't want to answer a question you do a dare"

"Well im in, you boys?"

Jug said "yeah why not" Fangs said "Of course" Sweet pea, smirked and say "Hell yeah"

Well this is going to be interesting.