14

(outfit - Leather jacket instead of jean) 

Monday Morning - 

I heard a *CRASH*, I pulled out my switchblade, and got up of the sofa quietly and crouched down and moved slowly towards where the sound came from, which was in the kitchen, and I saw a figure so I jumped up grabbed them from behind and put the switchblade to their throat, then I realised it was Jug, he let out a yell, then dad came out of his room.

I let go of Jug and said "I am so sorry, habit, are you okay?"

To which he said "yeah I'm okay, but man you have a strong grip."

Dad looked at me concerned and said "Are you okay daring? You don't have to do your job after school if you don't want to."

I nodded, I have to get ready for school, but I will see you after for my job.

I texted Toni the good new saying "Hey T, Guess who is in all your class now? That right me, lol you able to swing by my place on you way to school? Race ya to school 😜" 

"Hey C, OMG so excited! 😱🥳 Sure can, the boys will be with us as well, see you soon. 😘"

I walk over and give dad a hug and kiss on the cheek bye and give jug a side hug, I grab my bag and walk down to my bike, take the trap of the top (protects it from sun damage) while I wait I check fuel and oil on my bike and my truck, I here motorbikes in the distance, I get a rag and wipe the oil of my hands, They all turn they bikes off, I reach up to close my trucks bonnet, not realising my shirt come up all the way, I close it.

Toni looks at me and says, "don't forget your helmet"

I roll my eyes and grab my bag, and my helmet, turn to her and I say "happy?"

The boys laughed and she hit sweet pea who was closest to her, I got on my bike, you could see my ass cheek in these shorts, I didn't think about that before I put them on, oh well to late now I thought, I turn on my motorbike and pull up next to them and said "You guys ready to Race?"

Fangs said "As ready as I will ever be"

 Toni said "Yes"

Sweet pea said "Hell yeah"

I smirked "Let's do this" We lined up revered and Toni counted down and we were off, sweet pea in the lead, I caught up to him and sent him a wink and speed up and pulled into a parking spot, so I came first and he pulled up next to me, looked me up and down and said "do you have modification on your bike?" 

I laughed "no I just know how to win" and I sent him another wink. 

Fangs and Toni pulled up at the same time, I smiled and said "Sweet pea won, was very close though" 

Fangs said "Damn he always wins, maybe next time"

Toni and Fangs started walking in, I was getting off my bike and sweet pea walk over and stood very close and said "why did you say I won?" 

I smirked and said "No one else will know who really won, besides you now owe me" I winked, picked up my bag and walked away. 

I looked back and he was still in awe by what I said, he then put a cigarette to his lips, I got into the school, walked to my locker which was right next to Toni's, put all my stuff in grab my English book out and my phone, we then walk to class, I always sit at the back and so do they so it worked well, it was Fangs, Toni, me and then sweet pea, I sat with my feet on my desk, Toni looked at me and laughed, I gave her a What? look, and she just rolled her eyes. 

Next was Maths, I use the back of my English book as my maths, we sat the same, this time I was drawing, instead of feet on the desk, I heard a *PSST*and look at Sweetpea and he whispered "What are you drawing?" I replied with "no of your business" with a smirk at the end.

Rest of the day went quickly, and it was leaving time, I got on my bike and said, "I have a  job to do but will see you guys at bar after" 

Toni said "yes I have a small shift then all good to hang"

 Fangs said "I will be there all time" 

Sweet pea said "I have a job as well"

I drive to the bar thinking, about school, and then I found myself thinking about sweet pea and  weather we had this job together but I shook the thoughts out of my head, I finally got to the bar and went around back, (where you go for job) and now I just had to wait, Sweet pea showed up then dad showed up.

Dad said "okay, you guy have some very important job, I need you guys to do 2 thing, do a delivery to Greendale, and state out this address, how many people go in and out, in 1 hour, but don't go in or near the building, got it" 

We both nodded