9

5 alarms went off at 7:30, and lots of groans, none of us are morning people, I was first up so I went and got dressed

(Image what Cj is wearing and of course have her leather serpent jacket on and combat boots)

Ready for the first day at hell, I got my timetable last night, no class with any of these but of course I have classes with Malachi, he is a ghoulie, most of my streets fights were against him and some of his crew, I hate his guts, I mean he fights dirty!

I shouted "Pops for breakfast my shout, but you have to get ready right now" everyone jumped up and got ready, dad walked out of his room and smiled at me and said, "I think you got them motivated"

I chuckled and said "You want to come? my shout?"

"Would have loved to C but I have to get to work" and he walked over and gave me a hug and said "oh and please behave at school"

I laughed and said "No promises there"

10 minutes later, we were on our way to pops.

We walked in and we all ordered, Jug got pancakes plain, Toni and Fangs got scrambled eggs and bacon, Sweet pea got chock'lit chip pancakes, I got a bagel and chock'it chip pancakes, everyone went to a booth and I paid and said "Thanks pop" he smiled in return and said "nice to have you back"

I smiled to myself and walked over to the booth and saw jug had moved another table with preppy looking kids, I raised my eyebrow, then I remembered he goes to Riverdale high not Southside high so made sense, and sat down next to sweet pea.

Toni said "By the rise of the eyebrow you forgot he went to Riverdale high"

"Yep I did, I wonder why he did wear his jacket or take his bike but makes sense now"

Fangs asked "Are you excited about being back at southside high"

I laughed and replied "it would have been better if I had classes with you guys"

Toni jumped in "what no classes with us!"

"I know  right sucks but it won't last long trust me," I said with a smirk

Sweet pea said "At least we will see you at lunch and at the bar after"

I laughed and said "Of course, let go to hell now"

So we raced next to each other which made me smile and then, of course, it had to end with school.

Walking in, straight away a saw him, great! this is going to be fun, so we were going to walk to the lunchroom to wait as we were a bit early and we have to walk past him and his gang.

Malachi called out "Hey J, looking good, maybe we should bone later"

I just raised my middle finger and said "In your dreams"