13

I was slowly walking well more like hobbling  to the bar to see Kate, I was not going to school I got suspended for a week and all my classes are being changed so I'm not in any of Malachai's classes, thank god for that. I would be in with all the other serpents, I finally arrived and walked in, smiled and Hog eye and he smiled back a nodded towards the office door, so I made my way slowly up the stairs and knocked on the door and dad opened and Kate was sat and said "I have not said anything was waiting for you to arrive, but he has some questions" 

I smiled and nodded "Go ahead ask away"

He started "So I read your file and you have had so many visits with Kate, why did she never tell me?

Kate said "Well I have to keep patient  confidentiality, so I could not tell you each time that she got hurt or I had to treat her and besides  she always paid for treatment so I never had to break the confidentiality to get payment"

Dad/Fp said "Well how did you pay for all the visit?"

I rely "With the money I won from the street fights, any other questions?"

He said "Yeah are you going back to school?"

I rolled my eyes and said "unfortunately, but all my class have been changed and I am with  serpents, mostly Sweet pea, Fangs and Toni" 

He excitedly said "that's great I'm so glad you are with your own gang"

I said "yeah same, but I don't need protection I can stand up for myself, remember that"

He nodded and said "okay I know, but I'm still very happy, pops for dinner tonight?"

I smiled "Of course, you know how much I love food!"

He laughed "Yeah you and your brother have always loved food!"