3

I'm 18 and have only had one job, currently unemployed because my mom made me call off so much and shit that I had to quit or be fired. She relied on my checks, every check she'd make me give her about $200-$300 and that's not for rent or anything. When my father died I started receiving Social Security Survivor benefits and since I'm still in high school but 18 that money now comes in my name. I don't see a penny of it, my mom blows it. So technically I could take that >$900 and move out and shit but then that would leave my nephew here with a psychotic bitch. The only reason I haven't killed myself or ran away is my nephew. I can't just leave him here.

      She works not even 20 hours a week at a job that only pays $8.55/hour then never goes to work and constantly calls off then blames me for not working and not supporting her. I'm the reason she never has money. I'm the reason her life is miserable. I'm the reason she's depressed and I do nothing to help her. It's not like I've been taking care of a child I didn't make for five years. It's not like I haven't put my entire life on hold to take care of him. Still don't have my license and that's mainly because when I turned 18 she forced me to take the test not knowing how to drive at all, I failed and in the state of Ohio if you're 18 or older and you fail your drivers test you have to pay a fee and take a course either online or in a school setting then have papers notarized. We can't even afford food or toilet paper in the house, how the hell could we afford to pay $75? It's ridiculous.