10/ July 24, 2020

Wow. It has been a long ass time. I'll update everyone who reads on what the fuck is up with my life right now. I'm currently working full time (40+ hours) at Chick Fil A. Dakota and I are still going strong, I don't know what I want to do with my life but I think I want to join the Air Force. Yep, the military. I think it'd be good for me, get into shape and travel some. I emailed a recruiter, I'm waiting on the GED test centers to open back up so I can finish my testing. I finished 2/4 tests and passed!

      It's currently a Friday night and I have to be up at 5:30 am for work tomorrow :) I just finished watching The Kissing Booth 2 and Marco all the way! Also, I want a puppy. Also a baby but they both can wait.

     I went from not wanting kids at all to wanting to get married and have a kid with Dakota, it's crazy and I know we're not ready. I think he'd be a great dad and husband. I just want his Bob the Builder skills to show themselves.

     Anyway, I took 15mg of melatonin and I feel drunk because I'm so tired so I'm gonna go pee and then go to sleep. I just wanted to feel the nostalgia of Wattpad after watching TKB2. Love you y'all and I miss Wattpad, I really do. Just waiting for After 2 to come out!!!