11: Locked In

Jacquees

I used the soft wash cloth to gently wash Naimah's aching body as she relaxed more into the calming bath I had prepared for her. She left her hand to rest on the back of the tub as I continued to massage and wash her figure. I could tell which places to be more careful and gentle on when she would wince and screw up her face in pain. After doing another wash over I gently parted her legs and she quickly reacted by jumping and squealing causing water and bubbles to splatter everywhere. This is the fourth time I have given her a bath since she's been here and she reacts the same every time.

Naia glanced at me with a terrified look on her face that soon softened up when she realized it was me. She nervously smiled and relaxed her body again as I caressed her thighs reassuring her that she was safe and I would not hurt her. She allowed me to continue bathing her and closed her eyes again as I finished.

When I felt she was clean enough I let the water out of the tub and grabbed one of the big dry towels gently wrapping it around her body and lifting her from the tub. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gently lay her head on my shoulders as I moved her to the room.

"Thanks again, Que." Naimah quietly said to me as I placed her body on my bed.

"No problem. It's my job." I warmly smiled at her as I searched through the drawers for something Ito dress her in after moisturizing her body.

Naimah faintly smiled as I began to rub her body down with lotion careful of the bruises and cuts. I heard a few soft moans when my hands ran over some spots I remembered were able to trigger her hormones but I weirdly found no pleasure in hearing them. Of course I'm still attracted to her and she' still beautiful but my love for her runs deeper and allows me to see the true pain behind each of these marks on her and I just cannot find it in my body to find a pleasure in that.

I honestly had the mind of going up there and beating the lights out of Cameron before taking him out but I had to do what I had to do in that drastic time. I still think it's crazy how Dustin had that change of heart if it was not for him doing what he did I have a feeling I would be burying Naimah instead of helping her in the ways that I am now. I'm truly thankful for him though. We will never be best friends but he's definitely on a some what good page in my book for doing what he did.

I finished lotioning her then placed a bra and panty set on her and dressed her in one of my t-shirts and a pair of sweats I brought over from her house when I decided she would be staying with me for a while. She thanked me again and we both went downstairs so I could cook something to eat for us all before Rani woke up.

Naimah

I was sitting in the living room watching tv when I heard a knock at the door. Jacquees yelled that he would get it but I told him it was fine and I would answer the door. When I walked to the door I opened it and was met once again by Chynna.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her with a hint of aggravation in my voice.

"I'm here to see my man, what do you think?" She answered me in a matter of factly tone.

"Yeah, okay." Were the only words I could get out before Jacquees was at the door.

"Aleisha. What do you want?" He asked slightly stepping in front of me.

"You mean Chynna?" I asked Jacquees confusingly.

"Who?" He looked at me with an even more confused look.

"Baby, she's delusional. Maybe it's trauma getting to her." Aleisha offered an explanation squinting her as at me as if I should keep my mouth closed as she embraced him into a hug.

I simply rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to check on the food. I was stirring a pot when I overheard their conversation and she was mentioning something about marriage. I banged the spoon against the pot causing sauce to pop onto me which made me laugh and screech a bit.

"You good in there?" Jacquees yelled to me.

"Yeah! Take your time, just a little sauce popping." I cleaned up the mess while containing my laughter.

Now, I may have just been through hell and back but this bitch doesn't know who she's messing with. I will still wreak havoc if I have to. She may have Jacquees fooled but I see it all too clear, I just need to sit back and peep her game before making my move. I still think it is hilarious that she had even been able to muster up the guts to mention marriage to him. Does she not know my name? Baby, Naimah Ariane Taylor.. Broadnax. It's not legal but Google me if you will, I hold this all locked in. I'm the queen of his heart. We may not be together but I have this thing on lock 'til forever. Bitch better ask somebody.

********
Luv!

-Nee