Darkness 17

"Darkness Ch 17"
At The Park-Skye was with the twins and Lila Rae When Michael came by pushing Alan in his stroller.."Michael,Alan"Skye,We sure not be talking without our lawyers "Michael,I just want to see my grandson "Michael,My Mother will not take off without him"Michael pick up Alan from his stroller and handle him to Skye.."Oh Alan you have gotten so big,You look like you're mother "We sure go"Skye Give Alan to Michael.."Thanks Michael "I'm sorry that Lona died I don't want my son to not have a mother "Me either "Michael left with Alan.."Mother "I'm okay ,Why don't we get some ice cream "

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was taking a nap and he had a nightmare about what he had to deal with being kidnapped.."Help! Monica came run in and sit down by Alan.."Alan"He wake up,,"I had a nightmare about being kidnapped "It's okay ,You're alright ",You are safe"Monica hug Alan."I'm so glad that I'm back with you,I love you "I love you too"We should renew our vows "I love that idea"It's going to be perfect "They share a kiss as Michael and Alan came into the room.,"Michael ,I try to talk to,Skye but I don't know if she will listen"Thanks Grandfather,We ran into Skye at the park "How was it"Alright I wouldn't mind sharing my son but I'm not giving up"I know "

At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of Lona.."Tomorrow for you, I will fight for you're son and keep him safe like I sure of keep you safe "

Copyright by Skye's the limit