Darkness ch 40

"Darkness ch 40"
At AJ hotel-Spencer and Lila Rae we're having dinner when Spencer got on his knees.."Lila Rae,Will you marry me"Yes! I love you Spencer"I love you too"Lila Rae kiss Spencer.."We are going to be happy "I hope so"What is it"I just miss my sister we were not that close but I could use her for helping me plan the wedding "I know,I do wish I had a brother or sister "Yeah"Lila Rae,It's okay to be happy "Yes it is "

At Kelly's-Michael was their with AJ when Gabrielle came in pushing the stroller with Teddy inside.."Gabrielle "Michael,We came in for some dinner "Would you like to join us "Sure "Gabrielle sit down with Michael..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye we're having dinner together "Lorenzo,Are you okay about Lila Rae and the baby "Yes,Spencer just better not hurt our daughter "He will not Spencer love our daughter "As Lila Rae and Spencer came into the room.."Mother ,Daddy we have some news! We are getting married! "oh that's wonderful "Skye hug her daughter,,"Mother,could you help me plan The wedding "Yes! You're going to have nothing but the best wedding "Spencer ,We need to talk "Daddy "It's okay "Spencer and Lorenzo left.."Lila Rae,You're father just want to protect you"I know ,I love him mother "I'm glad you found happiness "

Lorenzo office-Lorenzo and Spencer were talking.."I love you're daughter and I will not hurt Lila Rae "Is Helena really died this time "Yes I will protect Lila Rae "You better,I think you and Lila Rae sure sign a prenup "I'm not use you're daughter "You Better not"Lorenzo and Spencer went into the living room,,"Is everything okay" Yes ",Lila Rae I'm happy for you,You have my blessings and you can have the best wedding you want no matter the cost"Thanks Daddy "Lila Rae hug Lorenzo..

Copyright by Skye's the limit