Introduction

I was scrolling on Instagram one day at my best friend, Cardi B's house and I was checking out who had started to follow me and then I came across one.
"Oh my gosh," I exclaimed.
"What girl," Cardi asked curiously.
"Bitch, August Alsina started following me," I almost screamed.
"Well follow him back then girl, whatchu waiting on,"she said from her bed. I was on the floor laying down.
"I just did," I said. And not even 30 seconds later he messaged me.
A:Wassup ma
Q:Hey August
A:where you at??
Q:In New York for da weekend
A:Dats wassup
Q:😋😋
A:Maybe when can go out sometime cuz I haven't seen ya in a min
Q:Uh sure wen
A:maybe tomorrow
Q:Just stop by at my crib around 8
A:Cool
"Eeeeeee," I screamed loudly and I told Cardi what we had been texting about.
"Okay my girl bout get some August dick. Okuuurtt. But he ain't as cute as Offset,"she said as she kissed the sleeping Offset.
That man can sleep through anything.
"I gotta catch the first flight, baby," I said as I jumped up and packed my stuff.
"Aye make sure to tell me the details if you let him hit," Cardi said getting out of bed. She picked Kulture out of her crib.
"Say bye to ur TT. Queen,"Cardi babbled to Kulture.
"Oh let me see my baby before I go," I said as I picked the infant up to shower her with kisses."T.T. gone see her baby later.Yes she will.My boop boop."
I handed Cardi back Kulture and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I'll call you as soon I  make it home. Love you,"I said walking out the door.
"My best friend leaving me for some dick, Eeoww."
I rolled my eyes as I packed my stuff into my car.
"Kay see y'all later," I said as I got into my new Mercedes Benz. I drove to the airport. I cannot believe August wants to go on a date with me.
OMG! Okay Queen calm down. I mean he just a guy i met once or twice and have crushed in since i was twelve. I made to the airport and I threw my shades and I hoodie on.I parked my car in the front and got out.i handed my keys to a valets.
"Don't you scratch him either," I warned.
"Yes ma'am," he said as he walked towards my baby.
________________________________
The flight back to Alanta was smooth but I really was looking forward to getting to my house. After a long ride from airport I was finally at my sacred place.
  At last, home sweet home.
I unlocked the door not even bothering to get my bags outta the car.
"Mama I'm home," I called as I stepped inside. The smell of chicken engulfed me. My stomach rumbles.
"What have I told you about yelling in my house. Dammit girl-"my mama started as she walked towards me but I engulfed her in a hug. "Sorry ma, i missed you."
"Alrighty, you hungry baby?" She asked. I didn't even have to open my mouth because my stomach said it all. "Girl go on and get ready for dinner." I smiled and ran up stairs. I walked down one of the four hallways that lead to my suite.
As  i enter my room, i went over to my en-suite so that could I treated myself to the most soothing shower ever.  Put on some gray shorts and a black T-shirt.When I was done I flopped on my soft, plush bed. And I decided to FaceTime Cardi.
"Yoooo, I'm so tired," I said yawning.
"Girl, Hennessy said why you ain't tella bye, Cardi yelled laughing.
"Oh shit, I forgot my bad!" I said slapping my forehead.
"What I tell you bout all that cussing," I turned to see my oldest brother Kevin say.
"Why shouldn't I, I mean you cuss all the time. " I got up and threw a pillow at his face.
"Well that's different, you see I'm grown and you ain't," he pointed out.
"Fuck that, " I yelled at him jumping in my bed like a kid.
"Didn't I tell you to watch your mouth," he said as he tackled me. And we started to wrestle and horseplay. We were laughing and squealing.
"DINNER'S READY, " m mother called.
Me and Kevin flopped down on my bed. Then he got up and walked out,"Hurry up, "he said before I heard him descende the stairs. I tell Cardi that I'll call he back and I got up. I decided to take a picture for Instagram.

 I decided to take a picture for Instagram

I walked to my bathroom for my earphones. Then I stopped in the mirror to take another picture.

 Then I stopped in the mirror to take another picture

Then I went downstairs to the kitchen. At the table seated was my brother, Kevin and my father, Denzel. Yes Denzel.
Since I haven't told you all about my family, I go through briefly.
So there my father Denzel Washington. My mother is Beyoncé. I have two brother which my oldest as you already know Kevin Gates and my other is Chris Brown and me Queen Najia Washington.
And there you have it the people I live with.

I went over and kissed my father,"Hey daddy." He kissed my cheek,"Hi princess." I went over and sat at my place. I looked over at the empty sent next to Kevin." Where's Chris?" I asked confused. My father sighed and said," At that damn fast ass girl house."
"I don't know what he see in her. She done almost sucked up all his money." Kevin said shaking his head.
"Oh don't worry about him, let him be a man. He just trying to live his life," my mother defended him.
"He just turned 22 and he already fucking up."
"Let Chris be Chris."
To lightened to mood I decided to them the good news. "Well everyone, I got a date tomorrow!"
Everyone just raised their eyebrows and looked at me.
"And with whom," my father said.
"His name is August,I stayed happily.
"He better not be nothing like Kentrell," my said firmly. When I heard Kentrell's name that was enough to wipe that smile off my face.
"Of course not daddy. He isn't anything like that. I would never make that same mistake again."I said softly while thinking about my last relationship that was over a year ago. Just thinking about gets me so angry that I shake and clench my fist tight. Kevin must have seen my face turning red because he changed the subject.
"Pops have you seen how them Lakers been playing," he said then my father and him started talking about sports.
"Honey, I know that August seems like a nice young man, but there are rumors spreading that he hits women," my mother said before taking a sip of her water.
"Ma, that's just rumors besides I've hung out with before," I said rolling my eyes.
"Don't roll yo eyes at me anymore and watch yo tone," she snapped.
Why can't anyone be happy for me.
"Well I'm full and I sleepy. I think that I'll head to bed." I excused myself and then I went upstairs. I had just made my way upstairs and was knocked down. But I was caught before I fell down the stairs.
"Whoa sis,"i recognized that voice.
" Chris, What the fuck mane," I said angrily. He laughed. "I thought that you was at that girl house?"
"Well damn I can't get no hug, no hi, or shit huh?"
"Well.."
"I'm waiting Girl." He said impatiently.
I gave my big brother a big bear hug. He tightly hugged me and gave me a kiss. " I missed you Chris."
"I missed you too,lil sis,"he said setting me down. "Daddy's mad at yo ass for being at that girl house."
Chris smacked his teeth," Man I wuz handlin some business. And I'm grown ass man, I can do whatever the hell I wanna do."
" I bet you won't say that to his face," I challenged. "Mane fuck you and him." He waved his hand.
"That's what I thought, nigga."
"Oh I saw Youngboy today. His said for you to hit him up."
"Man fuck him. I hope he crash head first into a bus full of retarded children."
Chris laugh. "And I gotta a new boo anyways." Chris raised his eyebrows. " and who are you talking about Missy?"
"August."
"What?!"
"Nigga i didn't fucking stutter."
" I wouldn't want him if I was you."
All I did was stomp to my room.
Why the fuck is everyone worried about my love life. I mean get the fuck!!

Im sorry that this chapter was so damn long. I almost forgot to stop. Please share this story to your friends and don't forget to comment and vote. Thx babes
😍😍😍