Posed to be in Love

August POV

It's been a few days since the table incident and Queen has been limping about. I mean disrespected me and embarrassed me in front of her dumb ass family. Now she has been having to deal with a limp. Now she was bedridden for a couple of days but now her punishment has taken a long term effect.

I, honestly think that the whole situation is funny. And on top of that her nagging ass family has been blowing up her phone. I know there is something going on between her and Trey, that's why I haven't invited him over in a while.

Queen was downstairs in the game room. She was playing 2K. And Ion know why she's been avoiding me. She continued playing not noticing me at the door watching her. The next player passes the ball to her and She made it from the free throw line. Damn she so damn sexy.
"Yes! Y'all see that my shots wet. I had that ball dripping," she yelled with joy then she did her victory dance. Then she instantly lowered her voice like she didn't want anyone to hear her. But too late because I just waltz tight through the door.
"Mmm but you can't even pass my score," i said laughing. She just nodded her head and stared at the controller. I watch as her face began to turn red and her breathing was picking up speed.

"What's the matter, ma," I asked her laughing.
"Nothing, August," she said quickly. Why the fuck is she always lying. The fuck! I picked her up by her collar and brought her close to my face.
"Why are you lying to me,"I growled. I watched as tears rolled down her face. It did nothing but make my blood boil.
"I was just thinking of how can I beat your high score, that's all," she said giving a small smile for reassurance.

"Okay," i said dropping her. She yelped when she hit the floor. I forgot that she was fucked up. "My bad, baby. I'm sorry," I apologized and helped her up.
"It's okay, August. I'm fine, really,"she quickly excused my mistakes.
"Well, Imma have some friends over. We gone hang out," I told her.
"Yeah, Im going out with my girls anyways," she said.

I left and went upstairs to get in the shower. I washed my hair and let the water washed all my problems away. I was getting out and Queen was at the sink brushing her hair. My, My, My. Wasn't she a sight to see in just her panties and one of my shirts. I wrapped a towel around my waist. She was staring at my body through the mirror. I laughed as she blushed. Queen went back to detangling her hair as I brushed against her.

She shivered as I made contact with her juicy ass. I'd like to think that she knew what she was doing standing there in her panties and T-shirt. She that I wanted her and I dared her to reject me. Cause she was finna get one way or another.

"August,"she breathe. I smiled at her reaction to my touch.
"Baby, I want you," I growled feeling her panting. I chuckled at how soaked her panties were getting. She moaned.
"But I have to get ready," she moaned.
But she knew that I wasn't taking no for an answer.

So I bent her over and showed her who's boss.

Queen's POV
After I let August fucked me, I took a long shower. I was planning on going out with Cardi, Zendaya, and Ella(Ella Mai) for a girls night out. I was relieved to find out that August was having the guys over.
I scolded at myself for getting wet for him but my hormones were fucked up. And i reacted. But seeing him just naked and dripping wet just made me so horny. I couldn't help but to trace my eyes across his muscular body. And I was highly intimidated and turned on by his 6'5 finger behind me.

Oh well, that was normal, lots of couples get intimate with each other. Well that was the excuse that August made the other day as he released himself inside of me on the table.

Since me and the girls were going to party all night, I fought the perfect outfit. I chose to wear a flower dress, fit my curves perfectly. I covered up my bruises with some makeup, so that my friends wouldn't jump down my throat.