Love on the brain

I tried to stay out as late as possible. I finally came back around three. I was gonna go stay with Cardi but August loves to kill so I don't wanna have anyone dead.

To my surprise the light were still on. I quietly unlocked the door and tip toed. Maybe I'll stay in the one if the guest rooms. But as soon as I put one foot on the stairs, there appeared August right behind me.
"What do you want, Anthony," I said calling him by his middle name.
"Well, me and my boys want take you up on that offer," he said smirking. Omg!
This nigga is completely insane.
"August, I'm not finna have sex with anyone, let alone 12 fucking people," I said rolling my eyes.
"You give me what I want and I'll spare your life," he spat.
"Did you really throw a ultimatum at me," I glared.
"Basically," he shrug.
"Hell Naw," I said raising my voice. I then tried to continue my journey upstairs. But as usual he grabbed me by my waisted and hoisted me off the ground and carried me down to the basement.

I socked him hard in the chest and he put me in a headlock. "You better, stop," he said.
I tried with all my might, but since he had me restrained, I couldn't do much. He dragged me down the stairs and there awaited his sex crazed friends.

He then pulled my dress off. Damn I wish I had on a bra. Then one of his friends, Kayshen, pulled out handcuffs from his pocket and gave the to August.

"August, you better not," I screamed still trying to get away. With one swift movement he had slapped me hard. I started crying hard. "August, let me go. I haven't done anything wrong to you and this you fucking treat me," I yelled.

"All this screaming and crying does nothing but turn me on. And you know that you want this," he said staring at me licking his lips. Then Kayshen pulled off my thongs. "Don't you dare," I hissed as I watched them all undoing their pants.

"Ever heard of be careful for what you wish for," August said undoing his own pants. "But i.. I didn't ask for this, bullshit," I looked at him with disbelief. He grabbed me and took me into one of the rooms that were down here. I never been in this room and it honestly gave me the creeps. It was small and only had a bed, like the ones you see on scary movies or some shit. The mattress look so old and raggedy. I wouldn't expect nothing like this in such a lavish house.

   He pushed me onto the creaking mattress and linked the handcuffs to the rail above my head. I couldn't hold back as tears ran down my face and I began to hyperventilate.
"Shut the Fuck Up," he yelled when I started choking in my own spit. I looked around the room as all eleven of his friends encircled the bed. And August then got on top of me. They all began grabbing and touching me. All the screaming I did, Richie decided to gag me. Then they got started.

I woke up to find my self back in August bed. Maybe I had dreamt that entire senerio. I felt something wet between my legs to see myself bleeding. Not like if you were on your period type of blood either. I realized that i was naked as I examined my bruises and scared body. I had bite-marks, scratches and hand prints everwhere. I just screamed so fucking loud and fainted.

Then I remember being scooped up by some strong arms. I remembered being so safe and comfortable. I smelled that familiar cologne. "What have they done," the soothing deep voice said softly.

Then I woke up in the hospital.

Trey POV

August had told me to come over and watch Queen. He said that she was sick so I shouldn't go upstairs for any reason. I just shrugged my shoulders at his request.

I was in the kitchen sitting in the kitchen eating an apple when I heard a scream. I had forgot about August instructions and ran upstairs, thinking she might have seen a spider or something. But the sight I saw was horrendous.
She was covered in blood and her body was literally tattered.

I gently picked her up and took her to the hospital. After sitting there patiently, the nurse told me that she was severely sexually assaulted. And all I could was blood and I quickly left and went to find August. I called one of Queen's old friend to watch her.

I sped away and I knew that I was gonna kill him. I called Kevin and Chris and told them what was up and we planned out what was gonna go down.

He had hurt my true love.

He was gonna pay!