Bad Boy (continued)

I honestly couldn't resist. I still wonder to this day, what the hell did he put in my drink.
He continued to lick my torso and breast. He quickly pulled of my pants. "Baby, can I have it," he asked between kisses. Just hearing his voice made me so wet. I moaned,"Yes." He slid my panties down and I instantly felt his breath hovering over my pussy. Then without warning, he dived into my wet mound. I screamed when his mouth came into contact with my clit.
  "August," I screamed as he explored my womanhood. He moaned still buried in my mound. The knot in my stomach tightened. I arched my back and he spread my legs even wider. I was in heaven as his tongue played with my clit. "Oh my gosh," I screamed as I felt an orgasm build up. I tried to move but he firmly held me down. I grinded my hips,  pushing his head more in me. I held his head in place. "I'm, IM FINNA CUM," I screamed as my climax was building up. The he inserted his index and middle finger inside my tight hole. Then he moved them in and out, never letting his mouth leave contact from my wet clit.
  And that was enough to send me into a deep orgasm. My legs were shaking violently. Then he gave a final thrust and I came all over his fingers and mouth.
I tried to catch my breath as he licked my juices and made sure my pussy was clean. "You taste so sweet." He said licking his fingers.
  "You wanna feel me inside you," he whispered in my ear. I shook my head and he quickly pulled his dick out of his pants.
OMG!
"August I don't think you will fit," I staring in disbelief at his twelve inch."Aw, it won't hurt to try, will it," he nibbling my neck. "Of course it will." I was a little intimidated by its size. He got on top of me and held his very large member at my wet opening. I held my breath. "You scared baby girl, " he whispered. I nodded my head. "Don't be," when he said that he plunged himself inside my extremely tight pussy. I screamed at the very sharp pain. Tears fell from my eyes. He gave me time to adjust to his size."Damn Queen, you so fucking tight." "AH fuck," I screamed as he pulled out. "Are you a virgin," he asked. "No, it's been a while," I whimpered. Then he tried again. I moaned again. "Take it all," he said struggling to put more of his large member inside of me. "August, I.. I can't," I screamed. He nodded his head and proceed to pull in and out of me. He went faster and faster. Our moans filled the room.
"Oh my gosh," I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Say my name girl," he growled. I closed my eyes. "I said say my name," he said lowly. Then he went extremely slow. "August," I moaned. Then he picked up speed again. My stomach twisted into a tight knot.
"Yess!" I screamed. I dug my nails into his shoulders. "AUGUST, Yessss," I screamed in pleasure. "Imma put yo pretty ass to sleep," he said through his gritted teeth. "AHH I FINNA CUM!" "Look at me when you cum, baby," August order. I gripped onto his shoulders harder. "Aw fuck," I screamed. "Scream my name when you cum,girl!" Then I came,"AUGUST!" He continued to find his release. My body still reacted to his erection. "Say something sexy," he grunted. "Daddy," I screamed. " Aw shit," then he came. Then he pulled out of me.
I fell back into a deep sleep.

I can't believe i finished. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thx babes.
I'll try to update whenever I have time.