Dont know what to Tell Ya

I guess August suspected something because the entire time he was eyeing me. It was late when Trey did leave.
I was tired and wanted to go to bed.
"So y'all fuck when I left didn't you,"he said flaring his nostrils.
"What are you talking about," I asked raising my eyebrows.
"Don't fucking play dumb cuz I'll slap the dog shit outta yo ass. Did you or did you not fuck him while I was home," he yelled towering me.
"August, no we didn't or anything like that,"I said quietly. My heart was beating really fast.

"Then why y'all so fucking friendly,"he said clenching his fist. Was he really that insecure. What a very bitchy trait.
"Auggie, me and Trey have been friends for a very long time. I haven't seen him in a while, that's why we were having a nice reunion,"I explained.
"Oh Okay and you better not have ran your fucking mouth, "he said ready to strike.
"No I didn't," I said calmly. Without warning he picked me up and carried to his room. He then threw me on the bed, I walked winced at the pain that shot through my body. Then he got on top of me.
"I'm sorry, bae," he said burying his face into my neck.
"It's...It's ok,"I said. I didn't want to upset him. He sat up and looked me in my eyes.
"I wanna make this official,"he started,"I would really love for you to be my girl."
"August,what," was I could say.
"I think I made it fucking clear," he snapped.
"August I can't be with a man that's gonna beat on me,"I said firmly.
"Queen, I promise to you that I will not hit you ever again," he promised.
"I honestly don't know what to tell ya," i flatly stated.
"Na, I got mad feelings for you," he said.
I could tell that he was getting angry.
"Okay, August we can try this,"I gave in.
He kissed me passionately.

The next day I woke up, I was feeling better. I attempted to stand and walk. And after a few unsteady steps I was back in action. I was so ready to go home. I had already forgot all about yesterday.
I brushed my teeth and got into the shower. I quickly got dressed, grabbed my phone and skipped downstairs. I just felt so good. I went into the kitchen and started rummaging through the refrigerator. I settled for some yogurt and some granola. I closed the door and August was standing the there.
"Oh my goodness, you scared the fuck outta me," I said placing my hand over my racing heart. He grinned.
"I'm glad, you're making yourself at home. Because I wanted you to move in." What... We just started dating not even a full 8 hours ago.
"Don't you think your moving too fast," I said raising my eyebrows.
"I think we ain't moving fast enough," he said grabbing a drank outta the fridge. He popped it open and took a sip.
"I can come stay over here sometimes but moving in is a big change that I don't think will happen that easily."
"Okay," He agreed.

I ate my breakfast and stepped outside onto the patio. August followed behind me.
"You look beautiful," he said running his hands down my arms.
"Thanks baby," I smiled," Why don't you take a picture of me." He took my phone while I posed.

" He took my phone while I posed

Then I took a picture of him.

"We sho do look good. I mean we just meant for each other," he said looking deeply into my eyes.
"Yea, you right," I agreed. After we went out shopping he agreed to take me home.
I know the chapter was really short but I'll make sure the next one is better. Thanks for reading please comment and vote. 😚😚😚