I cant Help but Wait

The next day I woke up really late. I was in pain. I managed to sit up, which I barely could because of the pain in my abdominal area. "August," my voice was gone. He wasn't in the bed. I got my phone and called him.
"Wassup sleepyhead," he answered.
"August come, help,"I croaked.
"I'm finna come upstairs," he said and then hung up. Within five minutes, he was strutting in.
"Damn, yo voice fucked up," he said.
"No shit," I said rolling my eyes.
"What's wrong," he said raising his eyebrows.
"I can't get outta bed. I gotta pee," I told him.
"Ight,"He said.
I gripped his arm to keep my balance. As soon as I stood up, I tumbled but Auggie caught me.
"Got damn, I fucked you up good. Shit, you can't even walk," he said laughing.
"Yeah Ight," i sarcastically said. He knew that wasn't gonna be able to walk at all because he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.
  When we got in, I got a firm grip on his shoulders. He helped me use the bathroom. He sat me on the counter so that I could brush my teeth.
"It's good thing, I keep an extra pack of toothbrushes," he stated. I hummed in response.

When I finished he brought me back to his bed. "Thank you, baby," I said. "Imma make you some tea. Cause yo voice is so hoarse, I almost mistaken you for a man when you called me."
I flipped him off. I rolled over to lay down. I had at least fifty missed calls and text from Cardi, Kevin, my parents, and one from Trey. I texted my mother to tell her that I was okay. Then I called Kevin.
"What the fuck! Naija, I called you ten fucking times," Kevin yelled at me.
"Nigga I was sleep, and. My phone was on silent,"I said with a attitude.
"Did you ever think that you might have a nigga worrying about his lil sister,"Kevin continues to yell.
"Kevin, stop fucking yelling at me, son," I snapped," Last time I check, yo ass ain't my fucking father. Damn a bitch was sleep."
"You obviously did more than just sleep from the sound of your voice," he shot back.
"Mane, cut the bullshit," I was trying to avoided the fact that 12 hours ago I was fucked to sleep.
"Well then fuck it, if that's how you feel," Kevin said with a sigh.
I smacked my teeth.
"When yo fast ass planning on coming home," he said with an attitude. Him just calling me fast just made so fucking mad.
"Just as soon as I can walk again, brother,"I said innocently.
"WHAT THE FU-" I hung up the phone. He had me so hot that I wanted to fucking scream. But I couldn't due to fact of the lack of voice. Then I called Cardi.
"Wassup, Queen." This bitch just know how to cheer a bitch up.
"Yo,"I said after a fit of coughing.
"Damn, you must've let him hit," she said.
"How the hell you know,"I asked rolling my eyes.
"Girl, yo damn voice says it all. And on top of that you steady groaning in pain and what not," she stated.
"Well now. Ain't that a bout a bitch," I said flopping down instantly regretting it as sharp pain spreading from my lower back to my torso. I yelp in pain.
"Bitch yo ass to' up to the flo' up," she laughed.
"I can't believe he got me like this," I said thinking of last night.
"Well, i told you that I was gonna fuck you," I turned to see August carrying a mug full of hot, steamy tea.

"I didn't know that you were serious." I said as he sat the cup on the nightstand.
"Oh, I finna go but my homeboy is gonna stay here to watch you." He started getting dress.
"I don't need no body to watch me. I can babysit my own self," I said taking a sip of the tea. I don't need a nigga watch me.
He glared at me,"I don't care, I didn't ask for your opinion."
"Man fuck you. As a matter of fact help me up and take me home," I snapped setting the cup down. Which looking back, I'm glad I did. Because within a instant I felt I sting on my face and I almost fell outta the bed. And August had me by my neck.
"What the fuck, August,"I croaked as my eyes watered up.
"Don't you ever talk to me like that," he snarled. He tightened his grip.
"August...l-let me g-go,"I said scratching viciously at his arms and hands as the room got darker. His eyes were so red and full of anger and hatred. He knew damn well that I could fight back due to my fucked up body. My lungs felt as though the were going to explode.

I trying desperately to get air into my lungs. Just as soon as I almost passed out, he let go. As I gasped for air trying to regain my he stood over me laughing. The most wicked laugh ever. He just stood there laughing, towering over me cause he knew that I was intimidated by him.
"I'll be back baby. Just remember that I don't like to be disrespected in my house. Don't pull that shit again,"he said kissing my forehead still chuckling.He put on his shoes and left. Then I heard the doorbell ring. After a minutes I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly wiped my tears and fix my face. I was so ashamed of myself.

I quickly picked my tea and sipped it. I u placed my hair into a ponytail just as the footsteps were getting closer. I trapped my phone and start fidgeting with it make myself look busy. The door opened and the person walked in.

"Well, well,we'll, I would've thought you known better, Queen," I recognized that voice.
"Trey,"I croaked in surprised.
"The one and only," he said smiling and came over to give me a hug. "Why don't you keep yourself outta trouble." He laughed.
"What do you mean," I asked.
"I mean I would've gladly had you bed stricken but you never let me," He said.
"Trust me this wasnt planned," I said rolling my eyes.
"Long time, no see. I mean I called you," he said seriously. His smile left as he waited for me to answer. I was starting to get scared.
"I was just about to return your call, but now your here,"I lied.
"What a wonderful coincidence,"he said smiling at me. Okay everything was cool. No cap, though, I should've snatched Trey up. I mean, he fine as fuck I man look at him:

"So what to your neck," he asked breaking at my neck

"So what to your neck," he asked breaking at my neck. The bruises from when August had choked me were showing up.
"Oh nothing, I was tangled in the sheets and I almost choked myself to death, " I lied and faked a smile.
"Mhm. But I didn't know that sheets can make hand prints. " He stared into my eyes. I hid my neck.

The day with Trey was bliss even though I couldn't walk or anything.

"Queen, you know I love you and have feelings for you. But if someone try's to hurt you, promise that you'll tell me, " He said softly as we sat in the couch in the den. He lifted my chin waiting for me to respond.
"I promise. I love you too," I said and he pulled me into a sweet and passionate kiss.
"Yo, Trey where y'all at," we heard August. We broke away from our kids as he came into the den. I blushed and wish that I wasn't lightskin because everything would be noticeable. I played it cool.
But little did I know he'll was coming my way.

I have more celebrities coming up.
And I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update it.
Make sure you vote and comment.
And share with your friends. Thank you ☺️ 😚😚😚