Author's Note

Hello all!

As you read the tags, maybe it's a bit confusing. I have recently got back into the Kevin X Edd train after reading a few different comics and seeing art of this pair. I also see that there is quite a few fanfics on this couple however, a lot of these are uncompleted or are from people who haven't watched the show and based the characters off other fanfics. I quite enjoy Ed, Edd, n Eddy. This is what I grew up with, I would love if it continued as well (and gets the movie it deserves). 

Anyway, this will be a long read. I will try to keep it more Pg-13 as well, but the mature filter is on just in case regardless. I'll also be keeping the trio of friends together, though the road ahead might be bumpy. I do see a lot of people get rid of Eddy and Ed to make room for this ship to be the main focus, however I want these friends to stay together. I want to write a story with the scams, schemes, and the friendships, along with what is to follow in high school life such as romance. 

I'll also be putting up my own art as covers, but I'll be releasing parts of the story first so it will most likely be blank or have place holder images but only free to use ones. 

I hope you enjoy!