Ch.3 Roommates

One by one, but not very orderly, the students got off the bus. 

Everyone tried to hide their excitement of the hotel. Some kids never left Peach Creek, so to them this was amazing and beautiful, but they knew some kids traveled a lot and stayed at nice hotels or resorts. No one wanted to embarrass themselves, then came the kids who did go out more often but didn't want to seem stuck up.

However no one held back talking about all the fun they would have at the theme park. A giant park with amazing rides, even the lines were amazing with the music playing and the different things to see and do.

"I just can't wait."
"What should we go on first?"

The chitter chatter started to die down when Mr.Evans began to speak again.

"Alright kiddos, your going to get a key and told your room number then you can grab your luggage from the bottom of the bus, do not forget your room number and do not forget your key card," while he still had everyone's attention he added "also, you know the rules of boys and girls staying in their own room."

Some people groaned, but a lot the students knew that if they wanted to they could probably sneak into the opposite genders room.

Double D thought to himself about why this even mattered sometimes. Not all boys and girls were out for each other, also some the people who are in the same room are dating, like the new girl who came about a month back started dating one the girl's basketball players, they have a room and who knows what they could be doing. 

Double D blushed at his thought, it was innocent but didn't sound that way when he thought back to it. He understood why opposite genders were separated; that it most likely had to do with just pregnancy etc. but either way it didn't bother him personally, he still got to see his buddies and he planned to, for the most part.

"Kevin, Edd, you two come get your key card, you're room 255."

Double D headed over to Mr.Evans, grabbing the key card, saying thank you, then hurrying over to the bus to get his suitcase. 

"Hey, Double D!" Over came running Eddy.

"You look tired, busy, here let me get your bag for you."

"Why, that's so kind of you Eddy, but I can get it myself."

"No, no, come on Double D, let me do something nice for you."

Double D wasn't one to turn down acts of kindness, he felt it was a bit odd that Eddy would do something like this for him, but he decided that he probably was feeling like he'll miss Double D since he has a different room than him and just wanted to do something nice. 

Double D smiled, "Alright Eddy."

"Sweet, just let me go get Ed all situated first, then I'll bring your bag to you, room 255, right?"

"Right."

With a smile and a wave Eddy was off. 

"Hey, Dork, let's get going." Kevin said with his duffel bag over his shoulder.

"W-why yes, let's." Double D said with a tremble, they had a nice conversation the last part of the ride but, he was still scared of what Kevin was capable of.

The two boys walked into the hotel, the floors inside were a nice marble. The receptionists were dressed in suits and looked very professional. The inside of the elevator was very nice and clean, which Double D greatly appreciated. Of course, what mattered most was the rooms.

Kevin and Double D walked through the halls of the second floor,                                                       "255, 255..." Double D mumbled.