Chapter 2

*** Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that I am a little rusty when it comes to my writing, so please go easy on me. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few periods go by until it finally reaches lunchtime, and I am absolutely starving at this point. I decide to take Cami up on her offer from this morning because I really do not need to go into this year having zero friends.

I walk into the cafeteria to grab some lunch, then make my way outside to find Cami and her friends. Not too soon after that, I am spotted. "Hey Cece, you can sit over here with us," I here Cami shout from across the field. I quickly walk over to where they are sitting. "Everyone, this is Cecilia, but I just call her Cece," Cami says, obviously proud of her nickname for me," These are my friends Kendell, Matthew, Jax, and Daytona." "You were right Cami, your description of her really didn't do justice to her actual appearance," the boy, who I assume is Jax, says.

 I am a little creeped out by him, but a very cute brunette boy reaches his hand out to mine,"I'm Matthew," he says,"Nice to meet you," I reply.
His eyes are very deep colored. 

Just then a little blonde walks up to me and gives me a big squeeze, "Hello, I'm Kendell, Matthew's little sister, we have 3rd period together," she says.
Now that she mentioned it, I did recognize her from today.

I meet everyone else in the group and leave as soon as lunch is over. After throwing my trash away I hear Matthew from behind me, "Hey Cecilia, what's your next period?" He asks, "Mrs. Coop," I reply. "Sweet, I have her too."

We walk to class together and take our seats shortly after our arrival, all hour we talk about our favorite things, including hobbies.

"I play soccer," Matthew says, "It's actually really fun."

I laugh, "I'm sure it is, but I dance so I wouldn't know now, would I?" 

"I guess not," He shrugs.

The rest of the class goes by and the bell finally rings. Matthew walks me to my last class.

"Have fun," he says as he walks away.

I set my things down on one of the front tables, closest to the board. I grab the water I bought earlier and take a few sips before turning around and running straight into Ernest. The water had gotten all over his clothes and papers.

"I'm so sorry," I say, completely embarrassed.

"It's okay, no need to worry. Just come help me find some paper towels," he says.

Without thinking, I grab my stuff and quickly follow behind him. Before we know it, the bell has already rung and we have yet to return to class.

"This was a bad idea, why couldn't you have just gone by yourself?" I ask him.

"Because you're the one who spilled it on me, remember?"

"This is ridiculous, it has been 35 minutes and you still can't find the damn paper towels?" I yell.

"It's a big school kid, you'll learn."

"I'm going back, it has been long enough," I say.

He laughs loudly, "Yeah sure, if you want to go back to class 35 minutes late to, without a hall pass I might add, and explain why you were gone then be my guest."

"I don't even know you that well, but here I am listening to you."

As soon as the words leave my mouth we hear heels clicking towards us.

He looks over to the abandoned janitor's closet and quickly enters it, pulling me in behind.

The closest was small and smelled of chemicals and dust. There were tons of cleaning supplies scattered along the shelves.

I look up at Ernest as he mouths the words Be Quiet. 

Just as I am about to protest, his hand covers my mouth and his eyes bore into mine.

"I said, be quiet," he whispers. I shake my head up and down, too busy feeling weak at the knees to say or do anything else. 

We hear the clicks disappear and he finally removes his hand from my mouth. 

He reaches up above me and laughs to himself, "Found the paper towels." 

I give him a dirty look and forget the way that I was just feeling moments ago, "Of course you did."

He shrugs and begins to wipe himself down, his clothes were barely even soaked anymore. I find myself staring at his movements.

"Can I help you?" he asks, pulling me out of my daze.

I start to speak as the final bell of the day rings.

"That's my queue, see you later kid," he says stepping out of the closet leaving me to process what had just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to re-edit this whole chapter because half of it somehow got deleted!!!!!