Chapter 8

That last chapter really got me, haha, but I'm hoping I can at least update a few more time before my trip this weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am woken up in the middle of the night by my loud slam of a door. I get up and walk slowly over to the door to check and see if it is locked. I here quiet voices and whispering; my breathing starts to grow fast. I wasn't sure if his parents would be mad if I were here so I wake Ernest up from his deep sleep.

"Hey, I think your parents are home," I whisper into his ear.

"Oh it's okay, this is a normal thing to them, just lay back down and go to bed," he says while yawning and stretching his body.

What it that supposed to mean? I guess this must be a normal thing for him to just bring girls home and hook up with them. 

"It's really late, I should probably get home," I say as I stand up from the bed. 

His eyes go from shut to wide open from my last statement. 

"What do you mean? Aren't you going to-," He's cut off by a knock on his bedroom door.

A woman speaks, "Ernest are you in there?" she says, he quickly answers, "Yes mom." 

"Can I come in please?" She asks nicely, he gets up to unlock the door and open it for her.

Her eyes travel to me and I give a nervous smile, "Mom, this is Cece," he says turning to me.

For a moment she seemed confused, but then her confusion turned into a smile. She grabbed and squeezed me tightly, "Hello it is so nice to meet you, I have heard so much about you for the last couple of days."

My face starts to get red at the thought of Ernest and his mom discussing me.

"What did you want again, Mom?" Ernest asks before she can tell me anything else.

"Oh, well your father and I brought home some dinner if you two would like some. I know it's late, but I figured you would be hungry," her smile is too hard to resist so I nod and follow her to the kitchen. Ernest whispers in my ear so that his mom doesn't hear, "I've already had my meal for the night," he says lightly grabbing my butt. I swat his hand away and continue to follow his mom.

"Is this the Cecilia girl that I've been hearing so much about, Kate?" a middle-aged man says as we all walk into the kitchen, "Why yes it is Henry, isn't she just gorgeous?" Ernest's mom says which makes me blush. Ernest grabs my hand and pulls me to the booth-like table in the corner of the kitchen to sit.

"We have corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, chicken strips, and there is more by the counter as well," Kate says. Ernest and I thank her before she and Henry leave for their room.

"Your parents are nice," I say as we start to put food onto the plastic plates provided for us.

"Yeah, but they're always traveling," he says, "I usually have the house to myself."

"Must be nice, I guess. My brother is always at home worried about what I would do if he left, which is more than I can say for my mom," I laugh lightly.

"What's your brother's name again?" he asks.

"Cole, he is a really sweet guy. He just worries too much," I say.

"Is that why you guys were fighting earlier?" he looks concerned.

I nod my head and his lips form a tight line. We eat in silence for a few minutes before he asks,     "Do you still want to go home?" I think for a second and then shake my head no.

He smiles, "You can stay here tonight then." 

"Sounds good to me," I smile back, "Actually, do you mind if I take a shower? I feel really dirty."

I soon realize that my comment wasn't as innocent as I thought, "I didn't mean it like that," I say.

He smirks," Why don't we safe water?" My cheeks begin to turn red for what it feels like the hundredth time this week and all because of him. 

"I kinda want to take one by myself if that's okay," I say nervously.

"Okay..." he says," But me first, "daring to race me, he gets up out of his chair and runs up the stairs to his bathroom with me following behind. I end up letting him shower first since it is his house after all, and while I lay on his bed scrolling through my phone, it starts to ring with Cole's name on the screen. 

I simply ignore it because I don't want him to know where I am, or who I'm with that is. If he were to ever find out what I did with Ernest, he would probably go batshit crazy. I only know this because it has happened before. A younger friend of his kissed me on the cheek when I was in grades school and he punched him in the face. I was grateful then because I didn't like the kid anyway, but now it's different. I really like Ernest, he's fun to be around, and he's super hot.

While I'm daydreaming about Ernest, he suddenly walks back into his room wearing nothing but a towel over his waist. He could tell how turned on I was since my jaw was practically on the floor.

"Your turn," he smirks, removing the towel and throwing it to me. As soon as I catch it I try to leave the room, but he grabs my hips, pulls me into him, and slowly kisses the back of my neck leaving me breathless. After he's finished torturing me, he lets go so that I can finally use his shower. 

I make sure to lock the door behind me so that Ernest doesn't get any ideas. I strip off all of my clothes and turn the shower back on, making sure that it is the right temperature before I step in.

I realize that all he has in this shower is men's shampoo and body wash, which leaves me to decide if I want to smell like him or not. I really didn't have a choice, so I end up using his stuff and finishing my shower way sooner than I usually do. 

I didn't want to walk into Ernest's room with just a towel on, so I save the towel for my wet hair and redress in my previous clothes. 

As I step back into his room, I spot a large gray t-shirt laid out on the bed.

"You can wear it if you want, I kinda figured that you didn't want to sleep in those clothes," he says plopping himself down onto the bed. "Well you're absolutely correct," I remove my top and bottoms and throw the shirt over my head. I crawl on the bed next to him and lay down facing the TV. 

"So are you really going to that party tomorrow night?" he asks.

"That was random, but yes. I told the girl that I would get ready with them."

"Okay, could I pick you up after you're done getting glammed up with them?" I look back at him after he says the word glammed in a mocking tone. 

"If you really want to pick me up, then sure." 

"Sounds like a date." 

I roll myself over to face him and place a tiny peck on his cheek.

"Why don't you get over here and give me a better kiss," he says pulling me onto his lap.

The rest of the night resulted in heavy make-out sessions and constant laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is soooo late and short. I'm so sorry :(