SYNOPSIS

****************

Drew Callaghan, hot biker and sexy stud dominating the town shadow creek was out of town for business when a new lady moved to town. He made it his top priority to pay her a welcome visit once he got back from his travel but he was more than shocked and left with a deflated ego on finding out she was the daughter of the Sheriff.

Rachel Davies—red headed belle with green captivating eyes—moved back to shadow creek to keep her widowed father company after her college education. Her mother had passed on a year into her college education and the news had left her father distraught and lonely. Rachel's move into town didn't go unnoticed and the leader of the biker's gang had already been notified of the influx. She began working at the only bar in town as a barmaid with free days off.

Drew relentless in his quest,  wooed the uptight Rachel into a spark fillled flirtationship but his attention was diverted to another quest when one of his boys was shot at. He set out to find the shooter, the man happened to be someone Drew was familiar with, with no idea that he had taken Rachel captive. All it took was one wrong move to send a bullet through her body, leaving her battling between life and death...

Read the full story on dreame.com or download the dreame app in your android play store or App Store on iPhone.

Thanks lovelies! ❤️